Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

johnny crossan said:
Jumanji said:
johnny crossan said:
Anybody know the squad that has travelled yet?
They've already arrived a while ago. There are pictures.
which appear where please?

The german sport channel Sport1 just showed Mancini & Players in the Allianz Arena. Our squad didnt trained, they just was looking arround and checking the green. In 10 Mins they will show a interview with Dzeko.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Just thought of something potentially mastermind...

_______________Hart_______________
Richards__Kompany__Lescott___Clichy
______________Džeko_______________

Then, if it's 0-0 or if were loosing on 65", bring on Agüero & Tévez at exactly the same time for Nasri & Džeko.

Who do you mark? In what way? Who's on who?

Those two coming on would give a massive boost to the team, and them coming on fresh and at the same time, up against a tiring defence... There's bound to be confusion, even against teams like Barca, that would make the defence panic big time.

Don't know how I would feel about not starting Aguero. His pace would surely benefit us against Van Buyten

does anybody remember us singing a song about van buyten in mary d`s before/after the 4-1 derby win under keegan??

it was something along the lines of "we got a player called dan van buyten,nana na nana na"
"he`s getting shagged by neil pointon,nana na nana na"

anybody remember??

Do you recon they will have a quick training session tomorrow morning?

I think they need to after they visited the Oktoberfest this evening. Not sure what Mancini was thinking.

Just kidding. I am sure they will be having a very early one! Their hotel is right next to the Hofbräuhaus. Let`s hope it isn`t too rowdy there tonight!

The Bayern players are not allowed there. Neuer had a charity held in one tent there yesterday for one of the foundations he supports but did not attend on his own. But Didier Drogba did.

1674040711-drogba.9.jpg

I am so excited, my work productivity is shit right now b/c I pray for cancellations so I can read & live vicariously thru those in Germany now. Soooo jealous.

Taking tomorrow afternoon off, finding me a pub hopefully with other City fans. There's gotta be some in this podunk town of Dallas, Texas!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwl4XwKp2vA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Expecting to hear this @ the octoberfest after the match. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.