Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Starting 11 v Bayern.

I hope Kolo and Tevez will play instead of dezko and lescott.

BM have such a fast players in robben,ribery, Lescott is to slow! and we will do alot of counter attacking so Tevez will be the better option

zeven said:

BM have such a fast players in robben,ribery, Lescott is to slow! and we will do alot of counter attacking so Tevez will be the better option

Although your right I feel as though Kolo and Carlos are far from 100% fit yet and playing both would be a massive risk....

Bongo Joe said:
Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Yaya, Milner, Barry, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero

Richards against ribery scares me in the heart

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Truly cannot believe that tomorrow we will be playing Bayern Munich with a team consisting of players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya Toure, Kompany etc. Pretty concerned that I will wake up tomorrow and find out we are actually languishing in the second division still and have just lost 0-3 to Charlton.

Actually imagine if we won. Pretty sure I will be smashed either way but if we win I might go and do something stupid like a City tattoo on my face. Either way its going to be an amazing game and I cannot wait, feels like Ive waited my whole life to watch this game!

Personally Id go for;

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Milner Toure
Nasri Tevez Silva
Aguero

Ribery takes the piss out of full backs. Stopping during full sprint to fuck with them and doing that hesitation stuff that Ronaldo does, but better.

--------------------Hart---------------------
--Richards----Kompany----Lescott----clichy--
-------------Barry------Yaya Toure----------
--Balotelli-----------Silva------------Nasri----
-------------------Aguero-------------------

On the subject of Tevez; I'll guess that he'll get between 45 and 75 minutes up front to work hard and prove a point before Aguero comes off the bench to rip the arse out of a tired munich defence.

Our advantage is that we have 3 great strikers available for the game and we should use them all especially carlos because he has it in him to put a stint in that will leave them tired and open to abuse later in the game.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
zeven said:

Although your right I feel as though Kolo and Carlos are far from 100% fit yet and playing both would be a massive risk....
trust me his ready! no city player are more ready to make an impression than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.