Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else shaking like a fool?

I think the phrase is "shaking like a shitting dog" but, No, I am eerily serene about this one at the moment. That may be due to some of Manchesters finest homegrown and I can't assure you it will be the same come 7:44 but for now I'm good thanks

Re: Anyone else shaking like a fool?

Thaksinssoldier said:
Sat at home listening to Blue Tuesday and already had 2 bluemoon beers....bricking it.

Not that we are gonna get hammered or we are gonna win...I honestly cant call it and the tension is killing me,this is akin to Gillingham and Blackburn nerves!

Anyone else the same?
No! The Champions Lg is a bonus competition, a gift for all the games I get nervous for and the team work hard for throughout the season in the Prem. This is the entertainment, the Prem is the day to day job and the Champions Lg is like the weekend.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

team:

hart
richards
kolo
kompany
clichy
barry
yaya
silva
nasri
aguero
dzeko<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm --<br /><br />bench: pantilimon, zabaleta, kolarov, lescott, milner, de jong, tevez.

the only time i fall to bits is the day of the derby

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

1 change from the last game. Kolo in for Lescott.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookies aren't giving us a chance are they ?

can't believe some of the odds

City 2-0 bayern 25-1 thats worth a couple of quid of anyones money

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/2358816/Bayern-Munich-v-Man-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb ... -City.html</a>

Re: tonights the night!

Win tonight and we've won tonight, lose and we've lost. Draw and we've done neither. Leave the knee jerk stuff to the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.