Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

We need to try and avoid conceding early, the longer we stay level the more confident I will be of us leaving with something.

BM:
Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, van Buyten, Lahm - Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - T. Müller, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

city:
Hart - M. Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy - Yaya Touré, Barry - Silva, Milner, Nasri - Aguero

is this the starting 11 of the two teams? just saw it on some forum. can anyone confirm? dzeko is not starting?

If we play for the draw, they will do us. And I wish we had NDJ available to break up their attacks. Still, player to player, we match them, shirley. The outcome is partially riding on attitude.

hidera2 said:
BM:
Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, van Buyten, Lahm - Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger - T. Müller, Kroos, Ribery - Gomez

city:
Hart - M. Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy - Yaya Touré, Barry - Silva, Milner, Nasri - Aguero

is this the starting 11 of the two teams? just saw it on some forum. can anyone confirm? dzeko is not starting?

It's hard to believe Dzeko isn't starting. Usually the player they select for the pre-match interview starts, don't they?

That lineup looks fine to me, though.

if we play them without fear we will do them !

Re: Would it matter if we bunkered in

Gelsons Dad said:
They can't score when we have the ball.
I hope we stick to our usual tactic of nursing the ball and probing their defense. If they give us space they will pay so they will have to close us down. The higher they try to do that the more risk for them so I expect them to defend deep and break fast to the wings. Our fullbacks need to be on fire and Edin needs to play to his german reputation to keep them on the back foot.

If we find that we're pinned in our half I would expect to see Balo on early.

It's a great game to look forward to and I'm pissed off that work has prevented me from being there.

Don't expect to see Balo at all...he's still serving his European ban methinks.

Blue Haze said:
hidera2 said:
BM:

city:

It's hard to believe Dzeko isn't starting. Usually the player they select for the pre-match interview starts, don't they?

That lineup looks fine to me, though.
usually when will the line up of a CL match be delivered? my friend passed me this and i'm not sure if it's the real one.

Anyone else shaking like a fool?

Sat at home listening to Blue Tuesday and already had 2 bluemoon beers....bricking it.

Not that we are gonna get hammered or we are gonna win...I honestly cant call it and the tension is killing me,this is akin to Gillingham and Blackburn nerves!

Anyone else the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.