Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

lee-mcfc said:
alky313 said:
We are too close to the match to be posting whatever you think the lineup will be. Make sure people identify that the lineup is in fact real. The official twitter hasn't released anything as of yet.
he's right.

City team v Munich: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Toure, Clichy, Nasri, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko.
1 minute ago via web

From where? In League matches the official twitter is always first in releasing the lineup but its only updated something on the Munich wreath laying.

Tricky_Trev said:
Why are people surprised about Kolo starting? Mancini said pre-Everton that Kolo would either start v Everton or Munich.
i know yeah and people going O.T.T on twitter aswell over it jheeez

I can see this being 4-3 one way or the other.

Really not happy about Kolo, this isnt the game to ease him back into the 1st team.

Plus, Kolo and Kompany has never been a good combination.

With no Nige, I can see us conceding two goals. I can also see us scoring 2/3.

Tricky_Trev said:
Why are people surprised about Kolo starting? Mancini said pre-Everton that Kolo would either start v Everton or Munich.

I thought maybe we would ease him back in a less difficult fixture. From Birmingham at home to Bayern away in a week, that's quite a shock for someone who hasn't played for 6 months.

Re: Who plays left back tonight then?

Games like this are the reason we never should've sold petrov.

Re: Anyone else shaking like a fool?

Tricky_Trev said:
Team news is in!

Hart
Clichy
Kolo Toure
Kompany
Richards
Nasri
Barry
Yaya Toure
Silva
Aguero
Dzeko

Kolo?! Jesus H Christ(!) he's played one game, against a team who didn't even try, in six whole months and for three months before that he was well average and couldn't get in the team after his horrendous performance at Stoke at the beginning of December last year. Hmmm, he must have been outstanding in training.

Oh well, in Roberto we trust and all that clichéd shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.