Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anyone else shaking like a fool?

danburge82 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Sat at home listening to Blue Tuesday and already had 2 bluemoon beers....bricking it.

Not that we are gonna get hammered or we are gonna win...I honestly cant call it and the tension is killing me,this is akin to Gillingham and Blackburn nerves!

Anyone else the same?
No! The Champions Lg is a bonus competition, a gift for all the games I get nervous for and the team work hard for throughout the season in the Prem. This is the entertainment, the Prem is the day to day job and the Champions Lg is like the weekend.

That's a fairly ridiculous statement.

Re: Bayern Munich v MCFC pre match thread

Kolo will be hungry. Do you think Mancini would seriously play Kolo in such a big match if he didn't feel confident in his abilities?

He's certainly far better on the ball than Lescott and much much quicker which will help.

going with kolo over lescott,probably as he has the more champs league experience,not surprised with the rest of the line-up,going to go for the win,this could well be a high scoring game...

Our side is very open, this could be a high scoring game.

Re: Is the biggest excitement in football our club right now?

I go in thinking I can't believe how far we've come and our plans and how far we can go,
Also the players we have who we could only have dreamed of in the past.

wow, fighting fire with fire, a bit surprised! Come on City!!

fullbacks really need to be disciplied....however with BM attacking us it should leave space for the likes of silva, nasril dzeko and aguero

however if we are under a lot of pressure i can see dzeko getting isolated on his own

I said it yesterday, Kolo should play! YES im happy Mancini picked him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.