Bayern's reactions to drawing City

Ducado said:
guys Apperantly some Man shiitty fans/glory hunters... are looking to the forum and they are quoting our posts !!!and they puted a link from this forum !!!

We are watching you, you could always sign up
And how did he find out? hmm did he want to do the same?

Bayern will win the group.
Bayern Munich is one of the favourite team in the Champions-League.
Almoste the whole national team of Germany is playing for Bayern Munich extended with Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben and Rafinha.
Bayern is a top team in europe.

On the Bayern forum I looked into the reactions seemed more reasonable... the odd 'tricky group' comment, but for the most part pretty laid back, and certainly no one shitting themselves.
"You can't get Basel every year" seemed to be the prevailing mood. They want to progress but I don't think it terribly matters to them whether they're first or second...

danburge82 said:
Edin Dzeko #10 said:
BosnianDiamond said:
They still have nightmares of Edin Dzeko scoring all those goals against them and winning the title. :)

In eight games he scored six times (4 goals, 2 assists). Fantastic group, I hate Bayern München like no other team in the world
The Rags
Everton
Liverpool
Leeds
Millwall
Spurs

Don't hate Livpool, Leeds or Milwall, they are UTD hated teams, I've got nowt against them.

All I hate are Rags , Everton and Spuds

Bayern Munich

Sportfreak_1983 said:
Bayern will win the group.

Challenge_accepted_RE_Red_pancake_s400x300_128675_580_RE_Longest_Post_on_Sharenator-s400x300-194794.jpg

i watched them yesterday, and they were piss poor. im 100 per cent certain we will beat them both home and away. Napoli away scares me more tbh.

the homepage of Bayern munich:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcb.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fcb.de</a>

then click to "comunity"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.