Bayern's reactions to drawing City

Kun Aguero said:
gingerthai said:
Dom38 said:
avoidconfusion is going to wear out his fingers bullying all the glory hunters on that forum.

Reminds me of when Damocles defended us on VillaTalk.

Link please.

Not bum sucking but Damo comes across as 1 seriously smart cookie.

Too true.

He is the second most intelligent poster on Bluemoon.

Someone please please please do one of those hitler vids about Bayern and city.. lol lol lol

DerTitan said:
Hallo City fans.

I'm excited for our two games. They both should be excellent barometers of where our respective teams are at.

City look like a strong team that will contend with everyone in the EPL. After two games you have shown what you can do, I doubt any team is looking forward to facing you. However, I'll put off my full judgement of your team until you play some quality opponents. Not a slight, you just never know your true colors until you've played the best. Your individual players are superstars, and it seems they are beginning to find their mold. I don't doubt that your defense is stout, but like I said before, I'll reserve my judgement until they are put to the test by some serious firepower. Your offense will be quite scary for any defense. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Now, let's talk about Bayern. Some of you are underestimating us. I can understand that after last year. It was a disaster. Our defense was our Achilles heal, that basically lost us the Bundesliga. However, our offense is among the best in Europe. But most of you know this already. Robben, Ribery, Müller, Gomez, and Schweinsteiger are a force that can take apart any defense. That hasn't changed.

What has changed is our defense. We bought arguably the best goalkeeper in the world in Manuel Neuer. You all saw his heroics vs. your rivals last year in the semi-finals. He will be standing between our posts for the next 10 years. We already had one of the best fullbacks in world in Phillip Lahm, and he has moved to the left to allow one of our new additions, Rafinha, to cover the right. Lahm and Ribery were one of the best duos in Europe during Ribery's first couple seasons. They will look to regain that form this season. Now, our weak point in our defense was our two CB's. Demichelles and Van Buyten were both slow and their individual mistakes lost us the Champions League final in 2010. As you are all aware, we bought Boateng to fill that gap and fit along side Badstuber. I know Boateng wasn't rated highly here, and it's too bad he never gained form. However, over the first few games he's been here, he has almost single handedly stabilized our defense. Him and Badstuber have been rocks at the back so far. Badstuber has been able to play to his strengths and play deeper, so that his lack of pace hasn't been exposed. I believe our defense is becoming better after each game, and we've had 5 out of 6 clean sheets. What I'm trying to say is, don't put too much stock into what happened last year. We have a completely different defense, a new coach, and Bayern is never down for two seasons.

Now, of course there is going to be cockiness on both sides. Bayern is cocky because we are the big boys of German football. We expect to be Deutschermeister every season and to make it far in the Champions League. This year will, of course, be special due to the fact that the final is at the Allianz Arena. I personally expect Bayern to win the group and to defeat City at the Allianz Arena, at Manchester will be a different story. There are going to be glory hunters for such a historically successful team like Bayern Munich. Once Manchester City start winning a few trophies here and there, don't you think people will be jumping on the bandwagon? Not everyone can be from Manchester or Munich.

Anyways, I hope we can both understand that there are troll fans on both sides of the aisle. I always love banter, especially between England and German (4-1). I'll try to answer any questions I can about Bayern when I visit the forum. I hate it when there is misinformation, like I've already seen a couple times. I'm sure more Bayern fans will be popping up once it gets closer to game day, just ignore the trolls, because we will by trying to ignore yours as well.

Good post and welcome to Gods Own Club.

(or is that a little arrogant?)

DerTitan said:
Hallo City fans.

I'm excited for our two games. They both should be excellent barometers of where our respective teams are at.

City look like a strong team that will contend with everyone in the EPL. After two games you have shown what you can do, I doubt any team is looking forward to facing you. However, I'll put off my full judgement of your team until you play some quality opponents. Not a slight, you just never know your true colors until you've played the best. Your individual players are superstars, and it seems they are beginning to find their mold. I don't doubt that your defense is stout, but like I said before, I'll reserve my judgement until they are put to the test by some serious firepower. Your offense will be quite scary for any defense. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

Now, let's talk about Bayern. Some of you are underestimating us. I can understand that after last year. It was a disaster. Our defense was our Achilles heal, that basically lost us the Bundesliga. However, our offense is among the best in Europe. But most of you know this already. Robben, Ribery, Müller, Gomez, and Schweinsteiger are a force that can take apart any defense. That hasn't changed.

What has changed is our defense. We bought arguably the best goalkeeper in the world in Manuel Neuer. You all saw his heroics vs. your rivals last year in the semi-finals. He will be standing between our posts for the next 10 years. We already had one of the best fullbacks in world in Phillip Lahm, and he has moved to the left to allow one of our new additions, Rafinha, to cover the right. Lahm and Ribery were one of the best duos in Europe during Ribery's first couple seasons. They will look to regain that form this season. Now, our weak point in our defense was our two CB's. Demichelles and Van Buyten were both slow and their individual mistakes lost us the Champions League final in 2010. As you are all aware, we bought Boateng to fill that gap and fit along side Badstuber. I know Boateng wasn't rated highly here, and it's too bad he never gained form. However, over the first few games he's been here, he has almost single handedly stabilized our defense. Him and Badstuber have been rocks at the back so far. Badstuber has been able to play to his strengths and play deeper, so that his lack of pace hasn't been exposed. I believe our defense is becoming better after each game, and we've had 5 out of 6 clean sheets. What I'm trying to say is, don't put too much stock into what happened last year. We have a completely different defense, a new coach, and Bayern is never down for two seasons.

Now, of course there is going to be cockiness on both sides. Bayern is cocky because we are the big boys of German football. We expect to be Deutschermeister every season and to make it far in the Champions League. This year will, of course, be special due to the fact that the final is at the Allianz Arena. I personally expect Bayern to win the group and to defeat City at the Allianz Arena, at Manchester will be a different story. There are going to be glory hunters for such a historically successful team like Bayern Munich. Once Manchester City start winning a few trophies here and there, don't you think people will be jumping on the bandwagon? Not everyone can be from Manchester or Munich.

Anyways, I hope we can both understand that there are troll fans on both sides of the aisle. I always love banter, especially between England and German (4-1). I'll try to answer any questions I can about Bayern when I visit the forum. I hate it when there is misinformation, like I've already seen a couple times. I'm sure more Bayern fans will be popping up once it gets closer to game day, just ignore the trolls, because we will by trying to ignore yours as well.

Nice post and welcome. You seem like one of the more sensible Bayern supporters. If you have any questions about City just ask.

DerTitan said:
Hallo City fans.

Good post. I think it will be a great game. You are a big club with some great players. Are impressed with David Silva and what do you think of Micah Richards at right back, know much about him?

Munich will be better than they were last year and the one thing German teams do well, is learn from failure quickly. Munich should be favourites to win the group and rightly so, they are a vastly experienced Champions League team with players who are familiar with each other. It will be a huge test of our European credentials.

I was hoping for a tough group, i couldn't see any value in getting the group that Utd has got. For them it works, for us, we need to be thrown in at the deep end and learn quickly. The games will be refereed differently so our discipline must be perfect at all times and as i said in another thread, our players need to learn to play together as a team very quickly. This is why i hope Mancini does not make sweeping changes from game to game, but i fear he will (i also believe it will be his downfall).

Couldn't be more excited about the prospects and potential this season, whilst also realising we are still beginners when it comes to all this expectation and high level opportunities.

Luckily i will be in Munich as i work for a bank who has seats there. Will be a very proud day for someone older like me.

soork said:
balkanno said:
I guess that a good quality of yours, however you must consc. that most Bayern Fans on the Internet are most likely 13 years old.

Jesus christ, Bayern Fans are pathetic humans. I remember them from their (german) Bayern forum, they acted like piece of shit because they think members and the staff were something special. Raging on their forum because they ave WURSTEL-ULI as president.

Whoooooa ok you got me now. is there anything else you want to say? No? Ok there is the Door.

ps. GOMEZ IS SHIT.

-- Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm --

DerTitan said:
Hallo City fans.

First off, welcome to the Bluemoon. However i can t agree on the Point "Bayerns Offensive is one of the best". No it s not.

Bayern's offense is Robben. If he gets a injuryed nobody from the English Top4 don t ave to fear that "best offensive" Why not? Because all other Players Ribery, Gomez nd Schweinsteiger are OVERRATED nd Bayern doesn t have Cover for him. Especially by you the Bayern Fans. All other Germans are going to agree with me, if Robben gets out you will not be the half of that best offense. Bayern doesnt have a Player who could replace him. In the depth Bayern gets realy poor.

Compare:
- Robben, Ribery, Muller, Olic, Gomez, Pretersen
- Aguero, Silva, Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli

Nothing with that best offense.

I'll reserve my judgement until they are put to the test by some serious firepower.
Well you can judge whenever you want, but playing in the english League is something different than the Bundesliga. There are many Reasons why the best Strikers play in England. Just rethink your firepower argument.

What has changed is our defense. We bought arguably the best goalkeeper in the world in Manuel Neuer.
Wrong again. Iker Casillias is still the best Keeper in the World. I also rate Cech better than Neuer. He just came to a bigger Klub, he needs to play a another Goalkeeper Role, similar to Joe Hart was doing last Year. Joe is underrated like noone from you Germans, because he is English. To tell you the truth when Joe gets the CL Stage to present himself all the World see how good he is. I don t see that big difference between them, Neuer maybe is a step forward tho...

We already had one of the best fullbacks in world in Phillip Lahm
Phillip Lahm was worldclass arround 2006-08 because he had Ze Roberto at his Side. Ze Roberto was the Player Xavi is like, he created everything for Bayern. Lahm-ZeRo-Ribery was the best at 2007 in the World. However Bayern lost Ze Roberto, Bayern also was changing the tactical Gameplan nd Lahm aint working anymore that good with Schweinsteiger, who is an overrated Player. I ave watched many Games, nd i feel i can say that. He was realy good at the WC nd the second half Season before it, but he just got the old level. Hes creativity is limited. Back to Lahm, he can be realy world class but he can also lose hes aggressiveness which can became the death for Badstuber.

As you are all aware, we bought Boateng to fill that gap and fit along side Badstuber.
Yes we know, nd you dont ave a clue how our Strikers are rub their Hands.

I belive Bayern will badly fail this Year, they going to lose many Points nd i guess Napoli will take their 2nd Place to come tho the Groupstage.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

balkanno said:
First off, welcome to the Bluemoon. However i can t agree on the Point "Bayerns Offensive is one of the best". No it s not.

Bayern's offense is Robben. If he gets a injuryed nobody from the English Top4 don t ave to fear that "best offensive" Why not? Because all other Players Ribery, Gomez nd Schweinsteiger are OVERRATED nd Bayern doesn t have Cover for him. Especially by you the Bayern Fans. All other Germans are going to agree with me, if Robben gets out you will not be the half of that best offense. Bayern doesnt have a Player who could replace him. In the depth Bayern gets realy poor.

Compare:
- Robben, Ribery, Muller, Olic, Gomez, Pretersen
- Aguero, Silva, Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli

Nothing with that best offense.

Ribery has been out of form lately due to his many injuries. This year you can feel his resurgence already. He stated himself, he didn't have fun when Van Gaal was there. Ribery needs to have fun to be the best he can be. It's coming back, and all Bayern fans can see it. He will get back to his form that he had in 2007-08. Schweinsteiger would be welcomed on any team, don't act like he wouldn't. He is one of the best box-to-box midfielders in the world. Did he have some issues over the last couple season? Yes, he has been inconsistent. He is one of those players that plays up to the big moments. He knows whats at stake during the CL this year, he has already been criticized by some and has responded. Expect him at his best during the CL. Gomez scored 39 goals in 45 games, and was one of the most efficient strikers in Europe. He has already scored in the last two games. His form from last year is coming back, I doubt it will end unless he has misfortune. Robben is Robben, he is injured a lot, but when he is there he makes the difference and is one of the best 3 players in the world. The trick is keeping him healthy. Everyone saw what Müller can do at the World Cup, and he continues to be a work horse for Bayern Munich. His impact is felt every game, and he is only 22. You are also forgetting Toni Kroos, who is one of the best young players in the Bundesliga (there are a lot of them). He has excellent vision, a powerful shot, and can create. It's just a shame that he can't find a starting place since Müller is there. However, when Robben is injured we can fit Kroos in the middle and put Müller in his position that he has for the national team. So not all is lost.

When our starting line-up is in, you'll hardly find anyone that will disagree with our offense being one of the best.

Well you can judge whenever you want, but playing in the english League is something different than the Bundesliga. There are many Reasons why the best Strikers play in England. Just rethink your firepower argument.

Sure thing. I'll wait until you play the Chelseas and the Manchester Uniteds. Because that's the caliber you will be facing against Bayern Munich.

Wrong again. Iker Casillias is still the best Keeper in the World. I also rate Cech better than Neuer. He just came to a bigger Klub, he needs to play a another Goalkeeper Role, similar to Joe Hart was doing last Year. Joe is underrated like noone from you Germans, because he is English. To tell you the truth when Joe gets the CL Stage to present himself all the World see how good he is. I don t see that big difference between them, Neuer maybe is a step forward tho...

You're free to disagree. Casillas is generally the best GK, due to all of the titles he has won. However, after Neuer's last year he will only go up. He proved last year that he belongs among the best. I rate Neuer better than everyone except maybe Casillas. I don't have anything against Joe Hart. He is young and will be England's #1 for quite a while. Finally, England found someone worth while. We in Germany have a luxury problem when it comes to GK.

Phillip Lahm was worldclass arround 2006-08 because he had Ze Roberto at his Side. Ze Roberto was the Player Xavi is like, he created everything for Bayern. Lahm-ZeRo-Ribery was the best at 2007 in the World. However Bayern lost Ze Roberto, Bayern also was changing the tactical Gameplan nd Lahm aint working anymore that good with Schweinsteiger, who is an overrated Player. I ave watched many Games, nd i feel i can say that. He was realy good at the WC nd the second half Season before it, but he just got the old level. Hes creativity is limited. Back to Lahm, he can be realy world class but he can also lose hes aggressiveness which can became the death for Badstuber.

No, he IS world class. How many fullbacks do you know that can consistently perform on both wings? He gained his world class reputation on the left side, and that's where he'll be this year.

Yes we know, nd you dont ave a clue how our Strikers are rub their Hands.

Yeah, yeah. We'll just have to wait and see. You never saw Boateng at his best. That I can guarantee you.

balkanno

You are confused beyond belief. I don't even know where to start.

______

ps. GOMEZ IS SHIT

Gomez is a FINISHER, not a player like Dzeko who challenges the defense. If Gomez is in form, he is a top striker.

You are thinking about the last 2 seasons where we only had Altintop to replace Robben. If Robben is out, Thomas Mueller will replace Robben on the right and Toni Kroos will play AMF, Kroos has been in top form recently, just watch the AC Milan match. We also have the young, but extremely talented ALABA and USAMI.

That made me laugh. Cech better than Neuer? We are not in 2007. Manuel Neuer is the BEST goalkeeper on earth right now. Have you seen Casillas in the last 2 seasons? Nothing special. Neuer saved his former team Schalke from defeat many, many times. Go watch the World Cup and Schalke matches again.

Lahm has been playing every match non-stop for 2 seasons in a row if you didn't know. There is not 1 better fullback in the world than Lahm. Who is better? The Barcelona man Dani Alves who has no brains? Now Lahm plays at the left and you can already see an improvement. Lahm is already playing like he did at Euro 2008.

I belive Bayern will badly fail this Year, they going to lose many Points nd i guess Napoli will take their 2nd Place to come tho the Groupstage.

Joke of the season.

First of all - Hi bluemoon forum and ManC.-fans
Reading this whole thread is kind of funny. If you`re interested what the Bayern - fans think about ManC you should not read what is written in International Forums. In earlier pages someone posted the link for the genuine Bayern-Forum. Post your questions in the international section and you will surely get the answers you`re interested in. That includes questions about hotels, transfer etc.
For the same reason some Bayern-fans came here triing to get a taste what the city-fans think. We are not afraid of ManC but there surely is some respect. Off course some bayern fans argue about the typical prejudice that ManC is buying success such as some fans here were writing that bayern fans and their officals are arrogant. I think its great that we have a tough group and i am looking forward to 6 interesting games. Btw most of us watch football from England and Spain - so we know that you guys have a squad only idiots would underestimate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.