Bazza Injured

lionheart said:
danburge82 said:
None of these players started (or even played) for their countries in midweek (or at all):

Clichy
Lescott
de Jong
Nasri
Silva
Agüero
Tevez
AJohnson
Balotelli.
I think you will find that Nasri, Johnson and Balotelli all made substitute appearances so they DID play midweek.
I meant that. The brackets were for the odd ones like Clichy and Lescott.

De Jong did actually play on Friday night for Netherlands - he was substituted on 46 minutes, then didn't play on Tuesday and wasn't on the bench. Not sure what to read into that.....

SuperYaya said:
Hasn't Nasri always had something wrong with his hand? I've noticed that while at Arsenal he regularly had a bandage on his hand.

Edit: Regularly is an overstatement, maybe he just had it a few times.

I think Nasri did it just to look cool. I remember when linekar wore one in the world cup(86?) I then spent the next 6 months wearing a bandage on one hand whilst playing on the back field, and felt equally cool

Pinturicchio said:
When is Hargreaves expected to be totally fit ?

For the time being, I'd rather have Yaya with Milner in the midfield and keep the frontal four that destroyed the spuds... Wigan will have a hard time getting the ball.

Hope Bazza will be back soon enough !!
Never.

If Gareth is injured I'm devestated because he has ran the show and been in the best form of his City career this season. I just hope he can recapture it when he returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.