BB2.0

As I joined post BB2.0 absence/ban, I didn't understand the references, nor the wistfulness which some posters displayed on here regarding his absence.

However, having been directed to the 39 pages of the Cheeses Of Nazareth/BB2.0 manlove fest, I have been able to deduce thus:

BB2.0 is ginger, homophobic/sexual, scared of swimming pools, somewhat devoid of a sense of humour, compiles dossiers and has a battalion of lawyers on a retainer to do his bidding whenever he feels slighted?

Popcorn cat is going to be fucking busy......

The Flash said:
As I joined post BB2.0 absence/ban, I didn't understand the references, nor the wistfulness which some posters displayed on here regarding his absence.

However, having been directed to the 39 pages of the Cheeses Of Nazareth/BB2.0 manlove fest, I have been able to deduce thus:

BB2.0 is ginger, homophobic/sexual, scared of swimming pools, somewhat devoid of a sense of humour, compiles dossiers and has a battalion of lawyers on a retainer to do his bidding whenever he feels slighted?

Not worthy of him to appear.

The Flash said:

you've not got him i'm thinking

everyone of his replies is thought out to get the reaction it gets

The Flash said:

He is a motivational speaker as well.

The Flash said:

How many times do I have to tell people I have no issues with gaymen I really like some of Elton Johns songs, I personally think that men who are penis enthusiasts should do so in the privacy of their own apartments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.