BB2.0

kippaxwarrior said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
It's bloody not, the mans a crazed predatory homosexual, the way people used to lap some of the things he used to say always worried me. Would Dennis Neilsen been offered the same level of verbal fellatio on this forum as Cheeses of Nazareth seems to get?

Alas 'tis true! My prodigal boy had returned from the wilderness, I rejoice.
The fattened calf will be slaughtered and I shall feast upon Brookies fertile testes.
T'will be my third cumming of the day. Glory be to God!

Good to see you back

cheesus.jpg

Bless you Kippaxwarrior,
'tis a fine cheese emporium, you will not be surprised to hear that I only go in there the Bishops Finger.

kippaxwarrior said:
Alas 'tis true! My prodigal boy had returned from the wilderness, I rejoice.
The fattened calf will be slaughtered and I shall feast upon Brookies fertile testes.
T'will be my third cumming of the day. Glory be to God!

Good to see you back

cheesus.jpg

Bless you Kippaxwarrior,
'tis a fine cheese emporium, you will not be surprised to hear that I only go in there the Bishops Finger.

Oh Jesus...

*waves at the Cheese Boy*

lostmyhouseski said:
wb mate.
have we all been debriefed on what brooky has been up to during his hiatus?

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER POST

brooklandsblue2.0 wrote:
Can I just state categorically that I have not been posting here under another username, I tried that once but after I openly admitted who I used to be one of the site milk monitors banned me.

The only reason I am back is to offer my sincere condolences to Bluebird1 and her family which was arranged by high ranking bluemoon mods (not at my request by the way).

The truth is I've been busy, really REALLY busy. Being banned from here has been like a weight lifted from my shoulders as it was like a constant battle, I had so much advice and time for posters and yet it was constantly thrown back in my face. I saw last month someone had set up a fake twitter account in my name, I had to threaten twitter with legal reaction to have it removed and it brought up a lot of memories about how bad this place can get so it's unlikely I'll be here for a prolonged period.

Most of the people who I care about or who like/admire me are my friends now facebook, but for those who care what I am doing these days I can tell you that since leaving I have set up businesses, mentored kids and been on some night college courses I also try to swim 40 lengths a day and do 200 abdominal crunches.

If anyone wants to get in touch please PM me.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
lostmyhouseski said:
wb mate.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER POST

brooklandsblue2.0 wrote:
Can I just state categorically that I have not been posting here under another username, I tried that once but after I openly admitted who I used to be one of the site milk monitors banned me.

The only reason I am back is to offer my sincere condolences to Bluebird1 and her family which was arranged by high ranking bluemoon mods (not at my request by the way).

The truth is I've been busy, really REALLY busy. Being banned from here has been like a weight lifted from my shoulders as it was like a constant battle, I had so much advice and time for posters and yet it was constantly thrown back in my face. I saw last month someone had set up a fake twitter account in my name, I had to threaten twitter with legal reaction to have it removed and it brought up a lot of memories about how bad this place can get so it's unlikely I'll be here for a prolonged period.

Most of the people who I care about or who like/admire me are my friends now facebook, but for those who care what I am doing these days I can tell you that since leaving I have set up businesses, mentored kids and been on some night college courses I also try to swim 40 lengths a day and do 200 abdominal crunches.

yet another reason to avoid facebook.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
lostmyhouseski said:
wb mate.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER POST

brooklandsblue2.0 wrote:

And you had to be banned off Bluemoon to achieve this?

Get a fucking grip.

Feed-The-Goat said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
lostmyhouseski said:
wb mate.

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER POST

brooklandsblue2.0 wrote:

And you had to be banned off Bluemoon to achieve this?

Get a fucking grip.
Ah, you see, you've fallen into the trap of believing that any of that was true. Fatal error

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ah my favourite yapping pups are back, how are you fellas- let me throw you a bone. Good boys.

I know who you nicked that phrase from. It should be "yapping dogs" by the way... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.