BBC 606 - You've got to laugh

I don't know why i bother going on there, i really don't. Every other article has been about city today. The favourite topic at the moment seems to be how we are going to play all the strikers we have lol.

Sheikh Django said:
bluegorton said:
...and they played teams like Hungry. Quality.
Yeah the same 'Hungry' who beat England 6-3 at Wembley and featured a certain Mr Puskas. This guy must be young.

'Like Hungry' Wtf? What a complete ignorant twat.

Defo either a basket case or about 10 years old!

based on that lads logic Crouch must be worth trillions.

wacko.gif

I really like how he uses "probably" and "about"
Very funny. Poor lad.

This one was funny though. Let's have a closer look.

Most true football fans would definitely think UTDs Michael Owen is a better deal than Carloss Tevez Why? Please elaborate, and without the injuries he would prolly be worth more than Manuel Adebayor Same comment as above. Plus who the fuck is Manuel Adebayor? .

Owen has scored something like 45 goals in 60 games for England Not even close - 40 goals in 89 games and is practically their top goal scorer ever another factual error, and yet City think they got a better deal in Tevez who is the same size the sudden reference to size doesn't make sense but cost £25m. Tevez probably hasn't scored more than 10 goals for Argentina this is true, however compairing the two on goalscoring is pointless since tevez isn't the all-out striker owen is. This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Adebayor looks taller than Owen on TV and Im sure thats why he cost £25m and Owen was free this makes absolutely no sense what so ever. except Adebayor looking taller than Owen, since he of course is much taller, but if Owen hadnt done his knee and foot in he would def be a bit taller and perhaps worth a lot more. in short - WTF?

My grade: Fail. With a note of sending this lad to special school.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.