BBC 606 - You've got to laugh

Come on now, the lad does have a point.

If Owen didn't hurt his knee he would definitely be taller. He stopped growing from that day and probably would have been 6 foot four othwerise.

This is also clearly why he was on a free transfer, nothing to do with him being out of contract.

Sheikh Django said:
bluegorton said:
...and they played teams like Hungry. Quality.
Yeah the same 'Hungry' who beat England 6-3 at Wembley and featured a certain Mr Puskas. This guy must be young.

Young, and thick as pigshit. or....

confess, please. which one of you is over there WUMing? even for 606 this can't be real.

I think its interesting and informative, for instance I had always presumed Adebayor was taller than the diminutive Owen but he seems to only appear to be. Also great info that Owen is practically Englands top scorer. I though Lineker was practically Englands top scorer slightly less pracically Greaves.

If you can be that funny without trying just think of the possiblities with a little thought applied.
My logic stick says if Rooney wasn't so wide and hairy they could play 3 up front but he takes up too much space and leaves too much hair in the sink. For that reason we will fail.

Forzacitizens said:
Lads, i was just browsing 606 and i saw this article. I just had to laugh at it, you just couldn't make it up

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54647382" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A54647382</a>

deary me

This is one reply quote...

It all remains to be seen. City have bought in some very good attackers. United have bought in Owen, who well all know on a good day could get a hatrick against anyone. What we have yet to find out is if he has any good days left in him. Tevez is a good player and if he could have settled down into the rotation system without sulking about not starting every game I would have happily kept him at United. However he is not a prolific scorer, but does have the habit of scoring important ones.
This is the kiddy.
"in Owen, who well all know on a good day could get a hatrick against anyone"

For you I say this......michael owen has scored 8 career hatricks... in a ten year career thats less than 1 a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.