BBC Fans poll of "Team Of The Season" so far - No City players!

Rather bizzare that they even published that team, they ovbiousley do not want to be taken seriousley.

Pep must be a genius to have us 10 points clear with none of the best players, while our rivals Chelsea & Liverpool have half the best outfield players in the league.

Just imagine how many of their players would be in this list if they were 10 points clear.

Van D is a shadow of his former self, costing them goals left right and centre yet he still makes the list and gets praised by pundits. Contrast that with the media criticism Stones got when he made an error playing for England whilst on a run of form for us that probably showed him to be the best centre half in the league at the time
Van Dijk is finished as anybody with a brain could have predicted for a big lad getting a horrible ACL at 30.
Mobility and ability to turn is fucked and he is now just a mediocre mid table CB.
They will throw him under the bus and fuck him off soon

Saw this earlier. I was going to post a thread but thought no fuck it. No Cancelo or Bernado Silva. They are having a laugh apart from the Egyption at Liverpool which I cannot argue with.

That is why I gave the BBC HYS forums the bodyswerve. Totally dominated by a bunch of bitter, twisted obnoxious LFC cunts. Constant complaining about their ignorant posts = YOU get removed!! Happened to me.
Anyone here encounter the absolutely awful “Liverpool Red” or “Changing Times” amongst a clique of about 30 of the cunts who were allowed to constantly post filth and lies??
They’re still posting……

That is why I gave the BBC HYS forums the bodyswerve. Totally dominated by a bunch of bitter, twisted obnoxious LFC cunts. Constant complaining about their ignorant posts = YOU get removed!! Happened to me.
Anyone here encounter the absolutely awful “Liverpool Red” or “Changing Times” amongst a clique of about 30 of the cunts who were allowed to constantly post filth and lies??
They’re still posting……
Similar experience a few years ago with the DT and the guardian, after reading the City reports the comments which were dominated by a few dippers and rags I simply binned of all the rag media in one go. Never looked back tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.