BBC League Prediction

Manchester Bleu

Just done the fixtures and final league preditions.
I have not been city biassed in any way. I have us only picking up 1 pount in our remaining away games (RAGs 1-1 I put) and winning the rest of our home games which will give us 13 more points.

I have us down as finishing 7th on 51 points - possible??
Top 4 of

Liverpool
Chelsea
RAGs
Arsenal

Bottom 3 of

Boro
N`castle
W`Brom

I did the same only i was slightly more generous. I put us down to draw all of our remaining away games, winning all the home ones. That put us seventh. 4 points ahead of spuds.

We are 6 points behind West Ham now which at this stage of the season seems a lot but if you look at our next 2 fixtures compared to theirs I fully expect us to be level on points with them after the 2 games!

I had us to win every home game and lose every away game, we still finished 7th on goal difference from Spurs! On my predicitions West Ham barely pick up another point.

Also had WBA, Boro and Hull to go down!

West Ham have a really tough finish, they play most of the top 5 with lots of away games. Stoke away will be tough as they have one of the best home records. I dont see them winning many

sam the drummer said:
Id say WBA and Boro are going down, not sure about the other
This. Its too close to call at the moment. I just can't see Newcastle going down :\

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.