BBC League Prediction

Ive just done it now and got this...

1.Liverpool
2.Scum
3.Chelski
4.Arsenal

City to finish 7th.. same points as Wigan but we got 7th with a far superior goal difference!

At the other end ive got Newcastle to stay up by a point, and the bottom 3 being

18.Sunderland
19.West Brom
20. Boro

I don't know if ive been too harsh on West Ham but ive got them finishing 10th on 47 points..

Looking at their fixture list though they've got.. Spurs away, Villa away, Chelski home, Stoke away, Liverpool home, Everton away and Boro at home. And ive only got them picking up 3 points last game of the season cos i can't see them getting much from any of the other games (Stoke at home are hard to beat but could maybe get a draw/win)

LifeOfRyan09 said:
Ive just done it now and got this...

1.Liverpool
2.Scum
3.Chelski
4.Arsenal

City to finish 7th.. same points as Wigan but we got 7th with a far superior goal difference!

At the other end ive got Newcastle to stay up by a point, and the bottom 3 being

18.Sunderland
19.West Brom
20. Boro

I don't know if ive been too harsh on West Ham but ive got them finishing 10th on 47 points..

Looking at their fixture list though they've got.. Spurs away, Villa away, Chelski home, Stoke away, Liverpool home, Everton away and Boro at home. And ive only got them picking up 3 points last game of the season cos i can't see them getting much from any of the other games (Stoke at home are hard to beat but could maybe get a draw/win)

you must have the exact same predictions as me lol, i got the same thing but with bottom 3 of newcastle, boro, wba.

Lol i hope we're both right (with City finishing 7th anyway)!

Wudnt mind Newcastle getting relegated meself but I can see them just staying up.

1.United
2.Liverpool
3.Chelsea
4.Arsenal

City to finish 7th with 50 points (4 home wins, 3 away defeats, not a stretch to see that happening), same points as Spurs but finishing ahead of them on goal difference!

At the bottom i've got

18.Sunderland
19.Middlesborough
20.West Brom

Considering West Ham are 6 points clear of City at the moment you'd think they'd be in poll position for 7th, however they've got a ridiculously hard run in. If you take the last game of the season out of the equation (Boro at Upton Park) they've got Spurs, Villa, Liverpool, Everton, Stoke (away) and Chelsea to play!! We might, MIGHT, just sneak into the UEFA Cup, but we need to win ALL our home games, we can't rely on getting anything at Goodison, White Hart Lane or Old Trafford.

Matty said:
Considering West Ham are 6 points clear of City at the moment you'd think they'd be in poll position for 7th, however they've got a ridiculously hard run in. If you take the last game of the season out of the equation (Boro at Upton Park) they've got Spurs, Villa, Liverpool, Everton, Stoke (away) and Chelsea to play!! We might, MIGHT, just sneak into the UEFA Cup, but we need to win ALL our home games, we can't rely on getting anything at Goodison, White Hart Lane or Old Trafford.

Agreed, but I had us taking a point from scum, tottenham and everton away, I think we can at least get 2 points from those games.

Mines interesting, i have liverpool to win the league, Arsenal to make top 4, with Everton 5th
Us to finish 7th joint with Wigan & West Ham on 48, us going to Uefa on Goal Difference, Newcastle to escape relegation on GD, consiquently sending Hull Down, with Boro and Brom

I had us to finish 11th but only 1 point behind 8th and four behind 7th. I hope I'm wrong as I had the scum down to win as well. I thought I was being quite realistic as well!

This was me being honest, the wishfull thinking one had us as runaway in 7th ;)

Liverpool 84
Scum 84
Chelsea 81
Arsenal 69
Villa 67
Everton 60
Spurs 52
City 50
pompey 47
Fulham 46
westham 45
wigan 45
stoke 45
newcastle 41
bolton 41
blackburn 40
sunderland 39
HULL 36
BORO 35
WEST BROM 31

Sheikh Django said:
I had us to finish 11th but only 1 point behind 8th and four behind 7th. I hope I'm wrong as I had the scum down to win as well. I thought I was being quite realistic as well!

I'm the same as you 11th. I've also factored in that we have only won 4 games following European fixtures all season. We have lost and drawn to some very average teams this season following midweek European football matches and unfortunately I can see that trend continuing especially, as we all hope we progress to the final. I hope I'm wrong and that the players coming back from injury such as Petrov, Sturidge, Bojinov and Johnson can all give a boost to the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.