BBC North West tonight.

Shuffs

Now I don't want to subscribe to the conspiracy theories but when a local news programme show both goals against us plus the sending off and not Marios goal, then it does make you wonder

Some funny twunt is editing sports at bbc.earlier in the season,i think it was the build up to the alleged biggest game in the universe.liverpool v utd.and every clip of goals was scored by someone wearing number 19 shirt.really random clips though,then for some reason a picture of nasri holding up a shirt with 19 on appeared for about 3 seconds,completely randomly,as article had nothing to do with nasri or city.

Shuffs said:
Now I don't want to subscribe to the conspiracy theories but when a local news programme show both goals against us plus the sending off and not Marios goal, then it does make you wonder

Really glad you posted this. I'm the same in that I don't go with all the everyone's against us stuff (well not all of it anyway) but I was cursing at the telly tonight when I saw that.

You'd think they'd show at least our goal as well. You could even expect them, as a North West programme, to lean it towards City and show our goal, the Silva pen claim and then to perhaps show Chelsea's winner.

Makes me think that with the BBC moving a lot fo stuff to Media City that they are combining regional summaries and London's still in charge of what gets edited in.

robsta said:
Shuffs said:

Really glad you posted this. I'm the same in that I don't go with all the everyone's against us stuff (well not all of it anyway) but I was cursing at the telly tonight when I saw that.

You'd think they'd show at least our goal as well. You could even expect them, as a North West programme, to lean it towards City and show our goal, the Silva pen claim and then to perhaps show Chelsea's winner.

Makes me think that with the BBC moving a lot fo stuff to Media City that they are combining regional summaries and London's still in charge of what gets edited in.

They have a lovely view of rag central now. Probably just nip across the bridge and ask the rag press officer what they want on next.

On a similar subject Im sure I noticed since the move the image behind the news presenter shows a picture looking out other salford quays has the swamp lit up in the middle with the name emblazened in red. Not sure but I think this picture is impossible. Haven't watched it for a while but probably paranoid which might be right as I've organised the wife choclates in order.

I noticed that too

how could they (the NW news programme) not show the goal scored by Manchester City but show the 2 goals scored by Chelsea?

twats

alib said:
I noticed that too

how could they (the NW news programme) not show the goal scored by Manchester City but show the 2 goals scored by Chelsea?

twats

Let's get onto the twunts...
Let em know that they'rsussed and we'll be getting ournews elswhere..

Shuffs said:
So Chelsea won 2-0 then??

On a different note, on the ESPN Socernet Stats list of top-scorers Rooney's name is listed before Aguero and Ba - all on 11. Should be alphabetical order surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.