BBC sport best overseas player

Obviously voted for Sergio.

Though in cold light of day think it's very close between Aguero, Henry and Cantona for the impact they have had on their club and the PL in a wider sense.

Why bother ? somehow VVD will be voted on and win it.

Just in case though i voted Merlin, best player ever to play for City.

Kompany, Silva (David) or Aguero!! How can I choose between them?

@karen7 will probably tell me to go for Vinnie my Captain Courageous, Captain Marvellous and I would like a shot if I thought that it was going to be a fair vote but we all know with that lot from the BBC it will be a miracle if one of our players wins it anyway!!
I'm afraid people have forgotten how good vinny was so go for sergio or dave

Obviously voted for Sergio.

Though in cold light of day think it's very close between Aguero, Henry and Cantona for the impact they have had on their club and the PL in a wider sense.

Blue specs off, there can't really be much doubt that Cantona had a huge impact on the entire EPL. (He also had a bit of an impact on a guy at Palace, I believe…)

De Gea - 2 pundits
Cech - 2 pundits
Schmiechel - 3 pundits

Vidic - 3 pundits
Stam - 3 pundits
Vinny - 3 pundits

Vieira - 3 pundits
Silva - 1 pundit
Ronaldo - 3 pundits

Henry - 3 pundits
Aguero - 2 pundits
Cantona - 4 pundits
Drogba - 3 pundits

So...United players average 3 pundits, Arsenal players average 3 (*counting Cech as Chelsea), Chelsea players 2.5 pundits......

...and City average 2 pundit comments per player.

#AGENDA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.