BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

Stuart Broad would be a worthy winner considering his record and how he did in the Ashes, but it’s already been decided that Earps will win it so they can shoehorn the rags into it.
Which is he? On the front or the back row? I take it Earps is the one at the opposite end to KTT?

Very strange, in the past I always knew the candidates now it is as if they are going for the Sports Non-Personality, unknown people. Or maybe I'm getting old and can't see passed a City player to win everything. ;-)

Following the example of liverpool winning the Team of the year in 2020, (for winning err… the PL… only), I look forward to Dan Roan going full-on North Korea election mode and ensuring that City (you know, the treble winners and supercup winners, plus the unprecedented top scorer in the world) come 2nd to Hollywood Wrexham.

Team is presumably between City and the Ryder Cup team.

Of the six:
mouthy keeper of team who came 2nd
retired cricketer
athlete who actually won something major
golfer
retiring jockey
wheelchair tennis player

Dettori is a reasonable shout as he's had a stellar career, Broad too. Johnson-Thompson is probably the leader.

Shambles in my opinion. Dettori and Broad have been given the Giggs treatment and Earps got England to a final but they lost. There are far more deserving than those 3.

As a big athletics fan, it's a joke that Josh Kerr hasn't been nominated. He won the 1500m World Championship beating Ingebrigtsen for fuck sake.

Ooooh I see what you mean about Earps they are already pushing the fact that sales of her named shirt sold out within 5 minutes!!!

That was yesterday before the announcement.
I think it's largely coincidence rather than promotional of Earps, as the FA will have put the shirts on sale 2 weeks before Christmas knowing that they would sell fast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.