BBC vs ITV?

I was sat outside at 4:57pm waiting for 5pm to make sure. I then heard a loud "Yesss" and instinctively thought it came from a several houses down were I know some Man U supporting kids live. I then realised it came from next door but one were a City supporting friend of ours lives. Quickly checked, shouted some expletives and then opened a cold bottle of Sancerre and immediately started watching the recording......bloody marvellous!

Problem next week i I am in Makadi Bay, Egypt soaking up the sun. Game is on in the hotel bar on the big screen at 10pm. Should I risk it?
If you're watching the game from outside of the UK, then the curse doesn't apply!
In fact it is mandatory for you to sink a few watching us win the European Cup!!

I can't wait.
So proud of our club.
Players, manager, and club are a class act.
And humble to boot.

ITV were shocking yesterday. I genuinely lost count of the number of times they cut to Ferguson and Beckham in the stands for no apparent reason. At least a dozen. Then they would focus on the United fans for about 10 seconds then cut to our fans for about two seconds. Give McCoist and Lee Dixon their due though, they were absolutely scathing about the VAR penalty decision.
Nothing to do with ITV, exactly same pictures, replays and crowd shots on both sides.

Watched it on ITV
McCoist and Dixon were both dismissive of the Fred on KDB penalty appeal saying that can't be given
Watched the highlights on BBC and Jenas said it was a pen

Can't see how it can be argued that that isn't a penalty to be honest. Stuff all the talk about "he's taking his ground", "he's trying to roll him"
He trips him, simple as

Nothing to do with ITV, exactly same pictures, replays and crowd shots on both sides.
I don't understand why they don't show off-pitch action in a box in the corner of the main screen. Often you can here the crowd getting excited about something whilst the camera is focused on a bench player picking his nose, the manager chewing like a toothless goat or celebrities in the crowd (including Erling's dad).

Indeed. The BBC were the 'host broadcaster' so responsible for the cameras and direction.

When given the choice of BBC and ITV, will always choose the latter. Mainly because Gary Lineker is an awful presenter.

Reactions: PPT
Indeed. The BBC were the 'host broadcaster' so responsible for the cameras and direction.

When given the choice of BBC and ITV, will always choose the latter. Mainly because Gary Lineker is an awful presenter.
Given the choice of BBC and ITV on for World Cup finals in the past, I go for Eurosport (just to be different).

I know that iPlayer gets its content from BBC. I was questioning why this very poor documentary was given priority over the FA Cup Final. Who gives a fuck about the last World Cup Final???
Guaranteed that if the Rags had won it would have been a 3 hour Match of the Day Special.
If United won then I guarantee it would have been a three day special, of constant reminders of their glory day’s.
Everything yesterday was coloured Red it’s our national stadium and should not be favouring any team. Even Shearer had to mention the cloud hanging over us “money” The only relief was the black cover separating the fans
They didn’t have enough medals either Gundogan and Kev didn’t get one (it’s in the post)

Did anyone else hear the introductory waffle from ITV say "the class of 92 versus the class of 92:30".

If you're going to try to say something clever in front of millions, probably best check your facts first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.