BBC vs ITV?

Did anyone else hear the introductory waffle from ITV say "the class of 92 versus the class of 92:30".

If you're going to try to say something clever in front of millions, probably best check your facts first.
I also heard a challenge described as “half of one, six a dozen of the other”. It was like listening to George W Bush at times.

Watched it on ESPN over here, coverage was excellent and even the normally nauseating Steve Nicol and Craig Burley were pretty much impartial and both stating often the obvious gap in class! Shaka Hislop was also decent and the 3 of them made it a more than decent watch!
Commentators were Jon Champion (who i don't mind actually) and Jim Beglin (who is just a KFA prick!) who also made it a decent watch here.

The 'Big One' on Saturday is on Paramount+ and again, they usually do a decent job, so no complaints here right now, unless of course Ray f'kin Hudson is around, who drives me f'kin mental with his constant geordie drivel!!

Micah and Spit the dog are also very watchable, that is until they go into full blown panto mode, which is usually 20-30 mins after the game so I just switch off then. Thierry Henry is there as well and keeps it sensible as he is an intelligent (ex)footballer who makes some great observations.

Then there is the anchor, Katie Abdo (google her!) who apart from having a permatan/weird complexion, is very (very) watchable ;-) ...

FblT01uWYAEXCip.jpg

Analysts? Dear God.

Since when did the game have rules either, clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.