BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

Apologies, I know this isn't the ticket exchange page.....but up from Devon for the weekend, have a ticket for Saturday, what are the chances a Ticket will pop up for Sunday as currently sold out
Thanks

Apologies, I know this isn't the ticket exchange page.....but up from Devon for the weekend, have a ticket for Saturday, what are the chances a Ticket will pop up for Sunday as currently sold out
Thanks
I actually have got one ticket but can't go. If you want to have the ticket dm me!

Just thinking ahead to this arsenal game at home on Sunday, I think the squad and manager will be extremely fired up and out for revenge after the defeat in the reverse fixture in November.
Hope we use this to motivate ourselves. The BBC's obsequious, sycophantic coverage of that Tarquinettes manager and their poster girl Williamson is vomit inducing.

I really, really want to win this game today, not just because of what it will mean in the title race but because I want to see them beaten, well beaten and by us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.