BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

Just have to hope Spurs and United give Chelsea a tough time and we win against Villa.

I fancy it will be a twist of Taylor's tail.

A most regrettable last ten minutes today, but the game should have been won before the Arsettes got level. And does anyone agree we got the shitty end of the reffing again. Why did that Arse assassin's attempt to put Kerstin back in the changing rooms not warrant a red - studs up the Achilles and not the slightest chance of getting a breath of anything on the ball. Perhaps Welch thought that a red 'would spoil the game' for the TV viewers. The fourth tackle from behind received a yellow. It was one of ours, but it had been preceded by three of Arsenal's none of which were cautioned. But the most risible bit of reffing came down in our corner by East One right by the corner flag where the lino, three feet from the ball awards us a throw in, but Welch, thirty yards away sees a City foul! Laughable. One of these day I'll walk away from a City game where I'm thinking that the ref has done us proud today - might be some time coming.

I just wonder if Bunny might have made a difference.
It was 100% a red card “tackle”.

Sadly they shit their own bed there. Stopped playing and looked like the pressure got to them. The midfield disappeared, nothing stuck up top - personally think Kelly is wildly overrated - and it left the back 4 pinned inside their own box. A catastrophic result
Agree with all that.

Really uncharacteristic of Greenwood to lose the player in the box for one of their goals too.

Wonder if Taylor is still stood on the touch line with his hands in his pockets looking lost.
If this game ends up 3-0 we’ve done well.

If Bristol keep Chelsea at no more than 3-0 we still have a good chance. Two tough games for Chelsea and if we do better at Villa than we did today there’s still a chance. Sucks we blew it today but it’s not over.

The women really messed this one up today. Even a draw would have kept them fairly safe. Now they could go to Villa and win, and Chelsea could still snatch it on GD. I'll admit that Chelsea's last two games after this don't look particularly easy. But I'd also say that if they go into their last game having wiped out GD advantage, well, it's looking bad. Silly. Silly.

The women really messed this one up today. Even a draw would have kept them fairly safe. Now they could go to Villa and win, and Chelsea could still snatch it on GD. I'll admit that Chelsea's last two games after this don't look particularly easy. But I'd also say that if they go into their last game having wiped out GD advantage, well, it's looking bad. Silly. Silly.
Exactly mate. Their last two games aren’t easy but it’s Chelsea. Still every chance we could do it but unfortunately after today we’re having to rely on other results. Let’s hope Chelsea don’t score anymore against Bristol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.