BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

Sadly they shit their own bed there. Stopped playing and looked like the pressure got to them. The midfield disappeared, nothing stuck up top - personally think Kelly is wildly overrated - and it left the back 4 pinned inside their own box. A catastrophic result

We didn't have the older calm headed players to bring on at the end to shore us up. Our squad is nowhere as good as Arsenal's. Little, Ford and Blackstenius are seasoned internationals and made the difference.

Kennedy was wank when she came on. She's got to be 6 foot and didnt even jump for the melee in the box where she was far taller than her opponent but lost the aerial challenge that led to their 1st.
Still was a bit hard on the girls that, didn't deserve to lose.

No good feeling sorry for yourself. Liverpool beat united today, not sure if they rested a few for the Cup final and Villa won't be a pushover, at Villa Park too.

Two weeks to prepare. Got to get ourselves up for it and win well. I feel its going to be very, very close. I doubt were getting a favour off Bristol, Spurs or United. Let's not lose this fucking League by 1 goal in goal difference.

Last edited:
Chelsea already 1 up after 7 mins.

6 goals to make up over the rest of this game and the spurs game.

I fear they could be in front going into the last day.

I have no idea if it's the case, but to play devil's advocate here, maybe he's trying to appear calm?
That may well be the case and perhaps I am doing him an injustice as I obviously don't know him. Another view would be he doesn't really know what he is doing or how to change things. That might be why he rarely uses the bench, not because he doesn't trust them but because he is unsure of what to do.

Whoever that co commentator is on the chelsea match, she makes me want to slit my own throat, can’t listen to that anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.