Be honest now.....would you take 4 points

Yes I would. But I would promise the missus that I'll do the housework for a month if you guarantee me all 6pts!!!

I'd be reasonably OK with 2 points even, happy with 4 and ecstatic with 6.

Aresenal at home and the scum away are no way guaranteed wins whichever way you look at it.

have to say some arrogance sneaking in with certain posts on here , exactly the sort of thing that is called up on sites like arsenal mania and then posted on on here as "arrogant gooners " i can understand the optimism but some people seem to be getting a little ahead of themselves and lining up for a fall . seems as though some think that city have suddenly turned into an invicible team over the summer ? be careful with that kind of thinking as it will come back and bite you !

id snap your hand off for 4. but i have a £20 bet on the arse match so i must say id rather draw with scum and beat arse. tose 2 results would prove we can battle the big boys

We could play really well and lose both games by the odd goal...0 points...and it wouldn't be the end of the world. 1-2 points would be as good as it gets.

ExiledGooner said:
have to say some arrogance sneaking in with certain posts on here , exactly the sort of thing that is called up on sites like arsenal mania and then posted on on here as "arrogant gooners " i can understand the optimism but some people seem to be getting a little ahead of themselves and lining up for a fall . seems as though some think that city have suddenly turned into an invicible team over the summer ? be careful with that kind of thinking as it will come back and bite you !

well we did smash you to pieces last year, Anyone saying we should be grateful for 4 at most is wrong! We should be striving to win every single game, I'll be disappointed if we drop any points in the next week. As fans we need to build a winning mentality aswell as the players.

fair enough you beat us last season but the head to head taken from BBC site does not warrant some saying the blues will smash arsenal today ?

Have your say on the match
Arshavin, Arsenal's goalscorer against the champions, misses out after Russia boss Guus Hiddink ignored Wenger's request to rest the Russian against Wales on Wednesday.

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head

• Between 1994 and 2006 Arsenal won seven successive league games away to Man City. However, City have won two of the last three at home to the Gunners (1-0 in 2006, 3-0 in 2008).

• City have lost more Premier League matches (19) and conceded more goals (46) against Arsenal than any other team.

now i know that this is a totally different city squad then previous years and you have every reason to be confident but there is a difference between being positive and confident and down right arroggance , however if you do get 4 points out of the next two games it will send a strong message to the rest of the league .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.