Be honest now.....would you take 4 points

I'd be more than happy with 4 pts, we've done well so far this season but we've only played poor sides so far, these two games will be a huge step up in class.
I don't fear anyone though anymore.

bluemoon32 said:
I'd be more than happy with 4 pts, we've done well so far this season but we've only played poor sides so far, these two games will be a huge step up in class.
I don't fear anyone though anymore.

My point, we dont fear anybody anymore, we have winners in nearly every postion, just look at the spine, only Chelsea's is better.

I'm not too worried about how many points City get from the next two games.

2, 3, 4 or 6 points and the media will say we were lucky and the bubble will burst.

0 or 1 points and they'll be saying it already has.

Whatever happens we won't know much until much later in the season.

We'll beat Arsenal and then the Scum. The first thing the scum will say is Chelsea will win the league. I would take 4 now though .

clairepartyring said:
from the next 2 games now?????

I wouldnt, that is how far we have come, confidence and that winning mentality, lets ride the wave!!

Fuck yea I'd take 4 points. If we get 4 it means we've arrived.

clairepartyring said:
PabZab said:
If you think we have a more than 50/50 chance of beating the champions and an in form Arsenal team then you're mad.

Well i bet Mark Hughes doesnt share your views tonight, dont get me wrong, 4points would be excellent but i do not see any reason why we should fear either of them?

Fearing someone, and not taking for points from 2 teams are two very different things. I don't fear Arsenal or the Rags...we can beat them both....but we most likely won't. Chelsea would be happy with four points from those two games, and so would I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.