Be honest

Yes thats a firm BOLLOX....we are all Blues,and yes newcomers will appear,probably more frequently now,but i am a relatively new member to the forum,as you can see,i got banned the first day,coz Ric thought I was a RAG,got that sorted day after mind.

We can all talk about this and that,who is a season ticket holder,who isnt,wheres the furthest we have been to see City,blah blah blah

Remember being a proper Blue is about "keeping the faith",something which i have been doing for fucking years
This season i keep telling myself,(ever since 79),this season...well you know what THIS SEASON could well be it,and i cant fucking wait !!

For the record- I dont have a season ticket at the moment,gave it up 2 yrs ago,but had one for donkeys , have only missed a handful of home games in those two seasons,have a good contact on here who sorts out tickets,and the other thing for the record is Lokeren is the furthest i have travelled to see City...so there........(sighs)

Honestly i go and mostly abused the team, sing non P.C chants, take lots of photos all tru the match and leave 5 minutes before the final whistle just to piss everyone off. :-)

lastmanback said:
Honestly i go and mostly abused the team, sing non P.C chants, take lots of photos all tru the match and leave 5 minutes before the final whistle just to piss everyone off. :-)

Dont forget about starting drinking pre 11am......

Season ticket holder of 16years! Last two seasons been in the 1894 suite it's the best, before that was up in the rafters - Maine Road second tear of the Kippax near the top! Loved it!

v6sshy.jpg

First game was Hamburg at home, loved it so much i got a season ticket.

GO BLUES!

Banned Tosspot said:
mcigo said:
don't you worry, it'll happen. I seem to remember TMQ wanted to see my tight jeans
I'd imagine he'd get both of his legs in one of you jeans' legs.

There's a challenge I can't turn down!

I was a season ticket holder for years but stopped when I moved to Edinburgh for a while, then was a season ticket holder again until I had to move away during term time for uni. I'm pretty lucky at the moment as I know someone who can get me a ticket for any game except the derby which suits me as I'm away a lot. I'll be using my contact for this season one last time then as of next summer I should be a season ticket holder once again!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I'd imagine he'd get both of his legs in one of you jeans' legs.

There's a challenge I can't turn down!

I was a season ticket holder for years but stopped when I moved to Edinburgh for a while, then was a season ticket holder again until I had to move away during term time for uni. I'm pretty lucky at the moment as I know someone who can get me a ticket for any game except the derby which suits me as I'm away a lot. I'll be using my contact for this season one last time then as of next summer I should be a season ticket holder once again!
Mcigo's thighs are like butter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.