Be honest

black mamba said:
I was a season ticket holder for around 24 years , but had to give it up due to failing finances ...... these days i just make most of the home games via a Citycard.

I attended almost every home and away game from the early 70's to around 1998 or so.
Same here, except it was around 20 years for me and it was the late 80s up until I packed it in after the Pearce season of 10 goals at home. Since I've stopped going as regularly we have become mega-rich, bought players I never would have dreamt of seeing and look like we're at the start of something big. I daren't get a season card in case I jinx it all again. I'm a lowly city card holder these days.

I might get one again now that it looks as though we could be successful.

I think this thread can safely be consigned to the off topic bin...

I'll put my head on the block.

I didn't go last year. Made a couple of away games, last one was Sheff Utd away. I am poor beyond belief at the moment, and live 250 miles away. I'd love to have 70 quid for the train fare, 30 for the ticket etc, but it's just not going to happen when I'm struggling to pay the rent. I'll be lucky to make more than a couple of games this year. Last home game was Villa, 05/06.

There, next time I speak out, you can use this against me. Not that it has anything to do with having an opinion on something that's discussed on the board.

lovecityhateunited said:
liamctid said:
I decided to support City after we signed Tevez. I don't care about going to a game, its better watching it at home flicking between a live stream and online Warcraft.

agreed, its boring anyway i much prefer warcraft

Give me both your gaming tags, i'm running a huge tournament about 3pm on 15th August. Love to have you there.

WOW ROCKS!

liamctid said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Give me both your gaming tags, i'm running a huge tournament about 3pm on 15th August. Love to have you there.

WOW ROCKS!

I'm reddevilCR7nowCT32blu

you?

Rob1nh04eva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.