be talking to someone today

de niro said:
Benarbia said:
Another bullshit rumour from the fat, partial celebrity look-a-like
jealous are you? its people like you that gives this board a bad name.
people who have left this board because of the likes of you.

i am a ringer for de niro
i am a celebrity
i am fat
none of which i have sought or desired.
you are a twat and you did it all by yourself.

Can't say I'm all too jealous of a sad old man who post bullshit on a forum. Remember your last transfer runmour thread, I did hth np

Benarbia said:
de niro said:
jealous are you? its people like you that gives this board a bad name.
people who have left this board because of the likes of you.

i am a ringer for de niro
i am a celebrity
i am fat
none of which i have sought or desired.
you are a twat and you did it all by yourself.

Can't say I'm all too jealous of a sad old man who post bullshit on a forum. Remember your last transfer runmour thread, I did hth np

Im relatively new to this forum but it doesnt take a genious to work out posters like de niro are well respected amongst the members of this board. You, are a complete tosser who has posted 6000 accounts of utter tripe that nobody wants to listen to. Its beyond me why the fuck you are still here you sad little man.

mark pipe down and only speak when spoken to.

You are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things on here

Bernabia .... have you had a troubled life?

I am sensing self esteem issues with you, my son.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Threads like this going 14 pages just highlights how many idiots there are on this board
on the contrary... it highlights how incredible great this board is... all kinds of people getting involved... and that threads are filled with opinions and dreams, discussions and plain idiocy, WUMs and real snippets of info... you just cant find this on any other City board that i have visited... i just LOVE the mix that this forum has... its very addictive

Hello all,

this is my first post so I'll get back to the topic... If it's gonna be a really really really big name, one that will shock the world of football, then there is only one name left :

Zinedine 'Zizou' Zidane... now that would be a shock !

greetz,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.