I've been saying this for two years now:

------Hart-----
--4 defenders--
-----De Jong---
---YaYa--------
-------Tevez---
Silva-------Balo
----Dzeko------
Well you've been wrong for 2 years then. That is a disgusting team, totally unbalanced. Tevez and Silva would be doing exactly the same thing there. Tevez is not an attacking midfielder, he's a striker, it's that simple. Some strikers like to come deep and collect the ball, our Carlos does it because he feels the men behind him aren't creating enough and he takes it upon himself to create. I wish he'd just play CF and stay there as he's a much better player when he does.

I'm sorry that you've wasted two years of your life - what sort of team is this? Unbalanced and no width. A target man requires a supply line.

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
Damocles said:
United played exactly this formation and won every cup in site. Tevez played that position with Rooney where Dzeko is, Giggs on the left and Ronaldo on the right both cutting in. At times, Rooney went left, and they'd put Berbatov up front, with Tevez behind him.

Like this:

man-utd-roma-tactics-2008.jpg
EPIC, EPIC FAIL. BERBATOV DID NOT PLAY FOR UNITED IN 07/08 LMAOOOOOOOO.
Please fuck off.

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
EPIC, EPIC FAIL. BERBATOV DID NOT PLAY FOR UNITED IN 07/08 LMAOOOOOOOO.
1. Internet catchphrases
2. Caps lock on
3. Txt spk
4. Failing to grasp that the picture posted referred to the formation and not the exact personnel mentioned in the post

All in all, I can't see you lasting long.

ANY1aBLUE said:
ThisIsAnOutrage said:
Well you've been wrong for 2 years then. That is a disgusting team, totally unbalanced. Tevez and Silva would be doing exactly the same thing there. Tevez is not an attacking midfielder, he's a striker, it's that simple. Some strikers like to come deep and collect the ball, our Carlos does it because he feels the men behind him aren't creating enough and he takes it upon himself to create. I wish he'd just play CF and stay there as he's a much better player when he does.

I'm sorry that you've wasted two years of your life - what sort of team is this? Unbalanced and no width. A target man requires a supply line.

The width would be coming from the fullback area mate.

Good team that Damocles, can see exactly where you`re coming from.

Arry is Bent said:
I keep hearing people on here saying "he has a turn of pace".

No, no, no, no. He doesn't.

I have spoken to a mate of mine whom supports Hoffenheim and watches him regularly.

so your mate is a football fan for three years now?

Arry is Bent said:
I keep hearing people on here saying "he has a turn of pace".

No, no, no, no. He doesn't.

I have spoken to a mate of mine whom supports Hoffenheim and watches him regularly.

He is simply not that type of forward whom plays off the last defender.

Don't start slagging him when he comes because he isn't fast.

He is a target man, a goal poacher and a fantastic finisher NOT a pacy forward.

"Turn of pace" doesn't mean he's quick. Mick Quinn had a turn of pace, but would have probably been out-sprinted by most player's mums. (He used to call himself the fastest man over three yards.) That's what counts, the ability to read the game and then use what pace you have to take advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.