Be warned: Dzeko has no/little pace

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Halfpenny said:
We've got enough pace without him. It's not the kind of attribute we're looking for in him, it's his ability in the air and his finishing we're after.

We can walk the ball into the penalty area! It's pace at FB that needs addressin'!
Kolarov's got plenty of it. RB pace is an issue though, I'll agree.

Ntini77 said:
Silva is a strong enough player to play in the position where Yaya has been playing.

Thats the position he had for 4 years in Valencia, free role behind the striker, second striker, trequartista, whatever you want to call it. Reason it still works in City is because Yaya has been taking alot more runs forward than he did at the beginning.

ThisIsAnOutrage said:
Damocles said:
Disagree.

I've been saying this for two years now:

------Hart-----
--4 defenders--
-----De Jong---
---YaYa--------
-------Tevez---
Silva-------Balo
----Dzeko------
Well you've been wrong for 2 years then. That is a disgusting team, totally unbalanced. Tevez and Silva would be doing exactly the same thing there. Tevez is not an attacking midfielder, he's a striker, it's that simple. Some strikers like to come deep and collect the ball, our Carlos does it because he feels the men behind him aren't creating enough and he takes it upon himself to create. I wish he'd just play CF and stay there as he's a much better player when he does.

Hi AntMCFC, you seem to misunderstand what a temporary ban means. Then, you actually draw attention to yourself by quoting the post of a moderator and generally been confrontational. I've seen some stupid people in my time here, but you're right up there.

Thanks for playing, and goodbye

ANY1aBLUE said:
I'm sorry that you've wasted two years of your life - what sort of team is this? Unbalanced and no width. A target man requires a supply line.

I'm sorry that you feel that the tactic that has won the Champions League for the past few years running, the Premier League several times, the Bundesliga several times and Serie A is unbalanced and has no width.

Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, and Guardiola seem to disagree with you.

Damocles said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I'm sorry that you've wasted two years of your life - what sort of team is this? Unbalanced and no width. A target man requires a supply line.

I'm sorry that you feel that the tactic that has won the Champions League for the past few years running, the Premier League several times, the Bundesliga several times and Serie A is unbalanced and has no width.

Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, and Guardiola seem to disagree with you.

Indeed, Barcelona need to get some wingers. They are just crap without them..

Fucking hell! Check this video out!

Great right foot- check
Great left foot - check
Good in the air - check
Can beat a man - check
Knows when he's offside- check
The right age - check
But does he track back?
Is he cup tied?

What more do people want?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUX1tUtVAgg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.