Beady Eye - Blue Moon

allan harper said:
Quality tune ( so far ) Bluemoon should be sung slow, saying that my steam has just stopped after 2 minutes 50 seconds so fuck knows what the rest of the song sounds like !
I have heard of steam radio but steam internet mmm new to me but the rest of the song is ok :)

citijen said:
allan harper said:
Quality tune ( so far ) Bluemoon should be sung slow, saying that my steam has just stopped after 2 minutes 50 seconds so fuck knows what the rest of the song sounds like !
I have heard of steam radio but steam internet mmm new to me but the rest of the song is ok :)

Lol You have a Beady Eye for spelling mistakes !

Gonna start the conspiracy theory .. Noel Gallagher in the helmet?

Pause video at 4.14, and see if that nose seems familiar ... you wouldn't put it past them to have cooked it all up ;-)

Couldn't they find some one else instead of this old has been? At least some one who can sing, he can't sing for shit and this song is pretty poor to say the least. Having this guy model the shirt was a bad move and its all a little messy because of it.

I'll be wearing the second shirt.

FFS City find some new talent.....I don't see why our club should find it necessary to be flogging the Oasis dead horse. LOL They were bad enough together!!!!

Beatles imitators who made about as much sense as the Spice Girls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.