Beady Eye - Blue Moon

Lark Lane Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
I'd say it was shit regardless of who did it, because it's shit.

Surely they're promoting themselves as much as city?

So they've taken time out to record a version of Bluemoon and do a promo for Umbro and City, of course there is an element of self promotion but that video is predominantly aimed at City fans who are more than aware of Liam and its designed to promote our new kit and thats exactly what it will do. Its a nice touch from both the band and City. I don't get whats not to like. Some people just like a good fucking moan. Why shouldnt the club take advantage of us having a world famous supporter to get the promo out there? Its hardly like its Mick fucking Hucknall is it?

I only said I thought it was shit, show me where I had "a fucking good moan"? Crikey, I"d hate to see what would happen if someone had a differing opinion on something that actually mattered.

For me it might as well be "Mick fucking Hucknall" I find him as cringe worthy as William Gallagher is and they've both been musically irrelevant for a long time. That bit here he kisses the badge is hilarious.

Im not just saying its you having a moan, theres several in this thread alone and countless others.

Have you not thought for a minute why he might be promoting our new kit? Say what you like about him but Pretty Green is an incredibly successful fashion label winning prestigious awards. He is not irrelevant in a music sense and he is quite a prominent figure in the fashion world at the moment. It makes sense to have him promoting the campaign.

svennis pennis said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
So they've taken time out to record a version of Bluemoon and do a promo for Umbro and City, of course there is an element of self promotion but that video is predominantly aimed at City fans who are more than aware of Liam and its designed to promote our new kit and thats exactly what it will do. Its a nice touch from both the band and City. I don't get whats not to like. Some people just like a good fucking moan. Why shouldnt the club take advantage of us having a world famous supporter to get the promo out there? Its hardly like its Mick fucking Hucknall is it?

I only said I thought it was shit, show me where I had "a fucking good moan"? Crikey, I"d hate to see what would happen if someone had a differing opinion on something that actually mattered.

For me it might as well be "Mick fucking Hucknall" I find him as cringe worthy as William Gallagher is and they've both been musically irrelevant for a long time. That bit here he kisses the badge is hilarious.

Im not just saying its you having a moan, theres several in this thread alone and countless others.

Have you not thought for a minute why he might be promoting our new kit? Say what you like about him but Pretty Green is an incredibly successful fashion label winning prestigious awards. He is not irrelevant in a music sense and he is quite a prominent figure in the fashion world at the moment. It makes sense to have him promoting the campaign.

well said :)

gaudinho's stolen car said:
allan harper said:
svennis pennis said:
Absolutely brilliant.

Some hilariously bitter views in this thread.

Agreed, I see it's still fashionable to Slag the Gallaghers off.

Even when they are promoting and supporting our team.

This is all spot on. He might not be everyone's cup of tea but he's a blue. Cool job liam. The beat goes on is a cool tune too.

bzekosilva said:
svennis pennis said:
Lark Lane Blue said:

well said :)

Yeah, you're spot on mate.

Can't wait to hear it belted out of the speakers at the ETIHAD STADIUM before Swansea. :D

i love it because they just showed a minute of it on sky, they did not like it, in fact they don,t like it up um i,m telling you especially the woman with the black hair,i love to mount her on my fireplace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.