Beady Eye

I like it, good to hear his voice again and great tempo - would be good to see this live

its not the debut single of the song.

not heard it yet but reading the comment thus far i will give it a miss.
his songwriting contributions to oasis were poor.
think i will sit tight and wait for noel's solo stuff

think its ace, just had first listen now. if people are expecting heavy rock oasis style, or just general oasis you will not be impressed. its crazy different to anything else ive heard from liam or oasis. but i think its pretty good indeed.

tonea2003 said:

I dont think thats true at all, Songbird is a great song, Im Outta Time and Soldier On is as well from Dig Out Your Soul!

I woke up at about 4am yesterday thinking Wednesday would be one of the best days of my life, then to hear this crap then watch us waste one at home. Very disappointed. hopefully, Oasis will be back soon

Cool tune half way through, then decent(ish)/mediocre thereafter. Needs a bit of polish from Noel I reckon. First impressions from Beady Eye this and I'll more than likely buy the album when released.

Bojinov The Bull said:
tonea2003 said:

I dont think thats true at all, Songbird is a great song, Im Outta Time and Soldier On is as well from Dig Out Your Soul!

come on, if you was to complie a top 20 of oasis songs none of them would get anywhere near. bland at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.