Beautiful on the pitch.. Uglier by the day off it?

As a season ticket holder I also get free academy games, sometimes up to 6 tickets so give them away to friends, family and their kids. There's plenty of free parking if you find the right streets and don't mind a 10 minute walk. There's ASDA over the road for food and drink or take some with you from home. I remember Maine Road very well and there was hardly anything there other than boozers (was too young) and chippy's outside, inside the food/drink if you take inflation into account was similarly priced IMO.

I go to the home games, never go away now as I just can't be arsed. I park near Belle Vue, and only a 12 - 15 min walk so don't pay for parking. I don't normally buy food or drink at the stadium as I think it's a rip off - I normally take a hip flask with whisky. However, there are tens of thousands who are happy to spend £20 - £30 in the ground on refreshments. It's about choice, and affordability.
Mind your car Mister ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.