Beautiful on the pitch.. Uglier by the day off it?

Think you will find hardly any real blues working at the club anymore

I buy tickets for games and nowt else.

Beer is shit, cider is shit, food is shit and all over priced

I not bought myself a shirt since 1988 and that was off the back of a lorry. Fortunately my kids gave up on kits at about the age of 14. My lad would rather I buy Him a decent polo shirt compared to a city shirt.
You two should hook up.

I'm not saying the op is wrong I agree with much of what he says however, things change not always for the best and whatever the club does someone will moan about it.

Remember the almost free tickets for Hamburg? Only a fiver yet the moaning on here was crazy.

The knack is pick and choose how you enjoy the game & pre/post stuff to suit yourself. Away tickets are just following the way football is these days.

If the club said anyone with a S/C for 10 years can have a free one people would still moan....why over 10 years/there's empty seats as they were free etc.

Just enjoy the ride and chill.

Yeah I wish it was 1998, with Frank Clark strumming his guitar whilst we plummeted to near oblivion. Turning up week in week out to watch jokers lose at home to Stockport and Bury, but it was fucking great cos it was a proper Manc serving me my pint and the club really really loved me

Get real, best days EVER to be a blue and every single supporter of any club in the whole country would swap places with us in a heartbeat

A whinge or is it really getting worse?

No ticket for Spurs, well unless I wanted to listen to the likes of Marwood pontificating at City in the City, so Women's Cup Final for me and the kids. Regular visitors to the CFA as my lad, despite being a season ticket holder, likes the "little ground" better. No problem parking on site and walk over the bridge. Tomorrow make sure you have a fiver in your pocket for parking.. Womens Fa wanting s slice of the cash? or just City dipping its hand in my pocket again?

Over the last few years I've seen some of the best football since the 70's but the club just seems to be going further away from me. Food: rip off, drinks: rip off, padded seats: near me full of selfie lovers in half and half scarves, Poor kit quality wrapped in corporate bullshit, ticket allocations seem to be smaller and smaller, but if you have a box have as many as you want, worsening ticket office where details are delayed seemingly to let the non regular match goer, players and club hangers on get there hands out first.

So I'll p
ark on the street, and other than my match ticket the club gets nothing.. Maybe this is why the club needs tourists... but City will always be my team, 220 will always be my spot, but not sure this is my club anymore.

In answer to your question it's definitely a whinge, wreaks of self pity & shows a self centred attitude for anyone not wanting to be just like you

A whinge or is it really getting worse?

No ticket for Spurs, well unless I wanted to listen to the likes of Marwood pontificating at City in the City, so Women's Cup Final for me and the kids. Regular visitors to the CFA as my lad, despite being a season ticket holder, likes the "little ground" better. No problem parking on site and walk over the bridge. Tomorrow make sure you have a fiver in your pocket for parking.. Womens Fa wanting s slice of the cash? or just City dipping its hand in my pocket again?

Over the last few years I've seen some of the best football since the 70's but the club just seems to be going further away from me. Food: rip off, drinks: rip off, padded seats: near me full of selfie lovers in half and half scarves, Poor kit quality wrapped in corporate bullshit, ticket allocations seem to be smaller and smaller, but if you have a box have as many as you want, worsening ticket office where details are delayed seemingly to let the non regular match goer, players and club hangers on get there hands out first.

So I'll p
ark on the street, and other than my match ticket the club gets nothing.. Maybe this is why the club needs tourists... but City will always be my team, 220 will always be my spot, but not sure this is my club anymore.

Have you noticed rising house prices, more traffic on the road, higher pollution etc? It's called getting old mate. The world changes, sometimes for the worse. A finale planet with a growing population makes life harder. Simple as.

I go to the home games, never go away now as I just can't be arsed. I park near Belle Vue, and only a 12 - 15 min walk so don't pay for parking. I don't normally buy food or drink at the stadium as I think it's a rip off - I normally take a hip flask with whisky. However, there are tens of thousands who are happy to spend £20 - £30 in the ground on refreshments. It's about choice, and affordability.

So you drink drive home from the game? lol

THE BEER AND FOOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHIT HAHA lets not rewrite history.

Alot of blues including myself have been priced out season ticket wise and once you lose the bug of going it's very hard to get it back.

As ever, if you dare question the club, you're not a big blue, should fuck off to OT or watch from your armchair.

Far too many blues are alright, Jack.

Yeah, it's hard to think that back in the day at Maine Road we could enjoy the amber nectar that was keg Greenall Whitley bitter. I don't actually remember the food, apart from the dodgy hamburgers from the dodgy portable trollies that the owners allegedly used to piss in, but I think it safe to say it wasn't a rival to the Savoy Grill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.