Beckenbauer's off...again!

He's pissed because now his beloved Germany now have to face us rather than ghana...

"England look tired". Well - on the basis of the first two games I'd have to agree. However, Capello hopefully won't need to do much of a team talk on Sunday now unless the players actually believe that they are tired. Remember when Chelsea were saying the same about Villa...before doing them 7-0 or whatever the score was last season.

Regardless, I hope the German twunt ain't smiling on Sunday. C'mon England!

famous Beckenbauer words:

"in football there is only ONE possibility: win, draw or lose"

"the swedish are no dutch, you can clearly see that"

"i think, the result of the match won´t change. Except, one team scores"

"One hour later i thought: My god, i told rubbish again"

There is a saying in germany about him: Why should the Kaiser care about, what he said yesterday.

If England wins, he will tell, that he always knew about the strength of the english team

Belittle him all you like, personally I think he was bang on in calling us kick and run merchants and he's bang on in saying we look tired. The last 20 mins or so against Slovenia a few of our lads looked really ragged

He's a bit daft coming out with these comments before the game on sunday though, unless we blow it and then he can be all smug

It just adds to the build up. It would be dull if people didn't talk rubbish before the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.