Beckham - the Italian expert!

pedro666 said:
i think he might stay is not maldinis last season sure kaka would want to be there for his last game
its always maldini's last season

To be fair, Beckham's not jealous. He's loaded.

And he's a rag, so he would say that.

he's just put out that no one gives a shit about his career anymore due to the fact it ended when he left Madrid.

Beckham, THE most overated, over hyped player to ever put a pair of boots on. No pace, cant dribble, cant beat a man, cant head a ball, cant tackle, rarely scores except for his 1 in 20 ratio from free kicks. But his fans always say "but he can cross a ball". My reply is "is that it", the sum total of Beckhams talents. Him and his missus the biggest pair of prats on the planet, has there ever been a couple so llimited in their so called respective talents that are so far up their own backsides?

Psychodelic said:
he's just put out that no one gives a shit about his career anymore due to the fact it ended when he left Madrid.

I think you are far closer tot he truth there than you will ever know

The very fact that he is playing for AC and LAG now, means to me anyway that all is not well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.