Beckham

Darker shade of Blue said:
Petetheblu said:
I guess the top sides in the world must be wrong then , and totally clueless :o)

And you can FUCK OFF!!!!

:)

Does your mother know you are on the pc ?
Leave it out dude .

Oh dear, the smiling face was a indication of how you should take my sentence.

Look would you be happy if you became fairly rich yet your fans decided to bring up the name ROBBIE FOWLER and how he could still do a job for you....and don't give me shit about, if he could still do a job for us then!!!!....You've loathe him in your eveton shirt, same as here! There's so many players out there (not all will come, we know that), but David feck Becks...NOOOOOOOO thanks.

Anyway Robbie F is he coming to you????

Challenger1978 said:
basher said:
btw, Huckerby is a much better player in the MLS than Beckham, as are other old has-beens from other countries.

Beckham still has quality, but only when he has quality around him to work with, that's why he can look good in Milan and shit in MLS.

Last time i checked Huckerby was one of the top goal scorers wasn't he ?.

Actually haven't been paying attention this season, really I'm just going by last season, when I know he came in and really made an impact at San Jose. Beckham is the only player most of the american media knows anything about, yet there are a few MLS players who've been much better on the field.

brand beckham needs to stay as far away from our city as fucking possible.. the twat is past it i dont give a shit if he plays 30 mins in the national team once ever cpl of months he is a cnut of the highest order playing 3rd rate football we would look an absolute joke if we had that fucker line up for us i hate him and always have and always will he is a fucking rag icon they still have his pictures allover the swamp ..NO NO NO NO NO NO ... he represents every fucking thing i hate about rags so no never ever ever ever at city as long as he has got a hole in his arse he should never wear a city shirt ...also as for shirt sales do you honestly see any self respecting blue walking around with BECKHAM on th back of there shirt ?? i swear if i saw that i would not be able resist running over and kicking them in the dick/minge .the thought makes me sick

Challenger1978 said:
He would sell more City shirts than the rest of your squad put together for starters ;o)

We've got £500,000,000,000 in the bank, we don't need to sell shirts yet. We need to concentrate on building a team before we start worrying about shirt sales.

Exactly .
Your club has a few quid now , so Beckham can do one .

I totally understand that sentiment , but if you didn't have a few quid , then perhaps you would have a different opinion of whether to get him in or not .

One thing you can't argue with though , is that the Beckham brand is still probably bigger than City's , and Countries who have no idea who Man City are , or even Everton for that matter , will certainly know who Beckham is .

Any club who buys him , especially in recent years , would go straight to the top of the ' who's who ' list , which is why he is such an attractive , and lucrative proposition for clubs , without even considering his qualities as a footballer .

Exactly .

I totally understand that sentiment , but if you didn't have a few quid , then perhaps you would have a different opinion of whether to get him in or not .

One thing you can't argue with though , is that the Beckham brand is still probably bigger than City's , and Countries who have no idea who Man City are , or even Everton for that matter , will certainly know who Beckham is .

Any club who buys him , especially in recent years , would go straight to the top of the ' who's who ' list , which is why he is such an attractive , and lucrative proposition for clubs , without even considering his qualities as a footballer .[/quote]

listen fella given our new status through our wealth and also the fact we made the worlds largest bid for kaka and have been consistently linked with some of the worlds biggest names im pretty sure most of the footballing world know exactly who we are these days .. and as previously stated brand beckham can take his pointy faced bird and his stupidly named kids and get as far away from COMS as his fucking millions will carry him im not having a pop at you but just the thought of that cnut even getting a mention in the same sentence as city turns my stomach .he is a colossal prick

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
listen fella given our new status through our wealth and also the fact we made the worlds largest bid for kaka and have been consistently linked with some of the worlds biggest names im pretty sure most of the footballing world know exactly who we are these days .. and as previously stated brand beckham can take his pointy faced bird and his stupidly named kids and get as far away from COMS as his fucking millions will carry him im not having a pop at you but just the thought of that cnut even getting a mention in the same sentence as city turns my stomach .he is a colossal prick

No club makes their status purely through having money. The real test comes this season. Then we'll see just how much having a wealthy owner affects the future of a club.

For now, we just need to watch the show. I'm sure it's going to be a bizarre Summer.

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
Exactly .

Any club who buys him , especially in recent years , would go straight to the top of the ' who's who ' list , which is why he is such an attractive , and lucrative proposition for clubs , without even considering his qualities as a footballer .

listen fella given our new status through our wealth and also the fact we made the worlds largest bid for kaka and have been consistently linked with some of the worlds biggest names im pretty sure most of the footballing world know exactly who we are these days .. and as previously stated brand beckham can take his pointy faced bird and his stupidly named kids and get as far away from COMS as his fucking millions will carry him im not having a pop at you but just the thought of that cnut even getting a mention in the same sentence as city turns my stomach .he is a colossal prick[/quote]

Lol m8 .
As true as I write here , I've just asked my daughter (13 y/o ) the following questions :

Who is David Beckham ? Ans: A footballer
Who does he play for ? Ans : Real Madrid ... oh no ... It's an American team .

Who are Manchester City ? Ans : A football club .
Who did they try to buy ? Ans : Don't know .

Try it with your own kids :o)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Hughes, Beckham,

why don't we sign Eamonn Holmes, Bobby Charlton and Paddy Crerand while we're at it.

Eamonn Holmes?
Don't be so bloody stupid.
He has 2 years left on his contract with GMTV and is cup-tied anyway.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.