Beckham

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!

He is the rags golden boy from their golden period, why can't we do this ourselves without having to associate the rags with our developement at EVERY friggin stage?

There's enough of them fu*kers already at City, I'd could stomach Forlan....But no way in this world would I want that cheesy glammed up rag boy at City!!!!

Look at our badge, look at pictures of Maine rd, remember Bert Trautman, Colin Bell, Paul Lake, Kinkladze, Joe Mercer, The Coms, the relegations battle and the relegations without the battles, Helen and her bell, your dad, mum, brother(s) and Look in your Heart and see the BLUE and remember how much these rag f*ckers have got under our skin over the last 10 years+ and then think about adding this RAG ICON to our starting line up......Wash your mouths out, Your all going soft!!!!....Mini ManU over my dead body!!!!

FFS!!!!!!....All the players in the World and you choose and back this rag statue...Where have we gone wrong.....*shakes head like a disapointed father*

Enough is enough....NOW PLEASE lets do it ourselves, time to move on.

Darker shade of Blue said:
I guess the top sides in the world must be wrong then , and totally clueless :o)
what top sides?? He has been playing for the LA Fucking Galaxy for the last 2 years! Sure he was on loan in Italy, but everyone knew that wasn't as in impact player.

basher said:
btw, Huckerby is a much better player in the MLS than Beckham, as are other old has-beens from other countries.

Beckham still has quality, but only when he has quality around him to work with, that's why he can look good in Milan and shit in MLS.

Last time i checked Huckerby was one of the top goal scorers wasn't he ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.