Beckham

jimMCFC

Anyone else think he'd be a good signing, not as like a full time player, im talkin maybe a cup run or something. His ability to nail the ball in the box is second to none and it would be a good business move by adug. His family have said they would like to return to manchester but i wonder that his loyalty to the rags might make this improbable, but he would bring experience and definately a Marquee'ish signing.

jim

Still one of the world's best, as he proved with Milan. Also one of my favourite footballers, I'd have him in an instant.
Rag loyalty would probably keep him away, which is a shame, as we fit his needs, and he fits ours.

For Goat's sake....we have all the money in the world and you want to sign this c*nt!!! I don't know if you're old enough to remember but in our Joe Royle Premiership season he PRETENDED to get hit by a coin at our place while taking a corner and is quite openly a Cockney Rag. Furthermore, he's old, slow, one footed, unable to play 90 minutes anymore, vastly overrated, a bigger media whore than Tranny and if he was to sign I would boo him everytime he got the ball, blue shirt or not.

Do you not think we can sign better mate....honestly????

m27 said:
For Goat's sake....we have all the money in the world and you want to sign this c*nt!!! I don't know if you're old enough to remember but in our Joe Royle Premiership season he PRETENDED to get hit by a coin at our place while taking a corner and is quite openly a Cockney Rag. Furthermore, he's old, slow, one footed, unable to play 90 minutes anymore, vastly overrated, a bigger media whore than Tranny and if he was to sign I would boo him everytime he got the ball, blue shirt or not.

Do you not think we can sign better mate....honestly????

Overrated, overrated, overrated.

this prick told KaKa not to go to city and stated on TV there is only one team in manchester as far as he is concerned meaning the Rags. I think that i would rather stick blunt needles into my eyes before that window licking money grabbing twat played for the real only team in manchester. so in simple terms

no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.