Beckham

He has also signed back with LA Galaxy even though "there were several Premier League clubs offering him a contract". I honestly think no English club offered him a contract because he's gone at the game so he had to go back to LA.
The trouble with Beckham now is, without football he has absolutely nothing to offer.

If every english footballer had the same footballing attitude that Beckham has the english national team would be far more successful
unfortunatly most english footballers copy Beckhams off the field whore attitude

noely said:
If every english footballer had the same footballing attitude that Beckham has the english national team would be far more successful
unfortunatly most english footballers copy Beckhams off the field whore attitude

What retiring at 31 or whatever he was to go and play in a sub standard pub league cos it will give you loads of money and, so you thought, the increased worldwide fame that you crave?

I'll tell you much, he isn't unrivalled in his desire to do well in his footballing career and for his national team. But he is unrivalled in his attempts to make out that he is.

The way he has, since he went to Madrid, and especially since he went to LA, made it his number one aim to brand himself as Mr England and 'The most passionate Englishman ever' is an utter fucking disgrace. But an even bigger disgrace is the amount of people who have swallowed it.

Answer me this. If he is so committed to his national team why did he hide two injuries at two World Cups from the management, hindering the team's performances only to 'admit' to them after the tournaments, conveniently using them as an excuse for his dog shit performances?

(Well, I'll tell you the answer, these 'injuries' weren't really anything but each time they did the nice little job of explaining why the media built 'world class' footballer looked tenth rate, at best, on the world stage against players who were supposed to be miles below his league. But the brand and the myth wouldn't stand that, so the excuses come out and eventually the weight of the PR machine means that the usual Beckham sheep/public forget that this means he effectively shit on the team to get his own selfish appearances in whilst injured - but of course, the 'injuries' were all exaggerated bollocks/excuses anyway, if he was honest)

The man, as a footballer and a celebrity, is a joke.

What fucking world are we living in in this country where it is just accepted that this dick will be captaining the Olympic team when he is fucking gone at the game and absolute shite - as shown by his forays into Serie A - more shite performances over 2 years despite the spin machine attempting to paint him as playing well. He was crap. Plus, any informed American football fan will tell you that his impact on the pitch for Galaxy goes nowhere near matching the hype that he gets there.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE AN OUTCRY THAT THIS PRICK IS GOING TO LEAD A TEAM INTO THE OLYMPICS JUST ON THE BASIS OF HIS CELEBRITY?

What a way to undermine the ethos of the Olympics. A bloke getting picked because of his fame (just like he did on many occasions for England, whilst better players are told to do one because they don't have his pulling power.

and that hypocrite had the nerve to tell kaka not to join city for the money but a club that would win trophies. this from a media whore who turned his back on european clubs who could win a major recognised trophy to become a circus act in a mickey mouse league just for the money.

i wish he & his pet stick insect would just fuck off permanently.

noely said:

bollocks, if you're talking about footballing attitude in the england squad, look no further than the likes of james milner and scott parker.

i can't say i've heard them say much over the years , they just get their head down and get on with the job.

milner especially doesn't make headlines and doesn't even drink at all. as already said beckham has tried to brand himself as englands golden boy who will do anything for the cause, no matter who he's playing for milner puts in 100%, at the same time as trying to avoid the media.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
noely said:

What retiring at 31 or whatever he was to go and play in a sub standard pub league cos it will give you loads of money and, so you thought, the increased worldwide fame that you crave?

I'll tell you much, he isn't unrivalled in his desire to do well in his footballing career and for his national team. But he is unrivalled in his attempts to make out that he is.

The way he has, since he went to Madrid, and especially since he went to LA, made it his number one aim to brand himself as Mr England and 'The most passionate Englishman ever' is an utter fucking disgrace. But an even bigger disgrace is the amount of people who have swallowed it.

Answer me this. If he is so committed to his national team why did he hide two injuries at two World Cups from the management, hindering the team's performances only to 'admit' to them after the tournaments, conveniently using them as an excuse for his dog shit performances?

(Well, I'll tell you the answer, these 'injuries' weren't really anything but each time they did the nice little job of explaining why the media built 'world class' footballer looked tenth rate, at best, on the world stage against players who were supposed to be miles below his league. But the brand and the myth wouldn't stand that, so the excuses come out and eventually the weight of the PR machine means that the usual Beckham sheep/public forget that this means he effectively shit on the team to get his own selfish appearances in whilst injured - but of course, the 'injuries' were all exaggerated bollocks/excuses anyway, if he was honest)

The man, as a footballer and a celebrity, is a joke.

What fucking world are we living in in this country where it is just accepted that this dick will be captaining the Olympic team when he is fucking gone at the game and absolute shite - as shown by his forays into Serie A - more shite performances over 2 years despite the spin machine attempting to paint him as playing well. He was crap. Plus, any informed American football fan will tell you that his impact on the pitch for Galaxy goes nowhere near matching the hype that he gets there.

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE AN OUTCRY THAT THIS PRICK IS GOING TO LEAD A TEAM INTO THE OLYMPICS JUST ON THE BASIS OF HIS CELEBRITY?

What a way to undermine the ethos of the Olympics. A bloke getting picked because of his fame (just like he did on many occasions for England, whilst better players are told to do one because they don't have his pulling power.

Great post. We all know why he is being picked. To sell shirts, and make a shitzillion pounds for the FA. If anyone tells me its solely for footballing reasons, I might Zidane headbutt them. Its an absolute farce.

I was going to comment on this prick but JMA has saved me the trouble by saying everything that's required.

Great post JMA.

Any Beckham 'supporters' posting on Bluemoon are an embarrassment.

beckscum - the celebrity 'footballer' for people who have next to no interest in football. the individual equivalent of manyoo ushited - the essex housewife's favourite team

had radio on in the car the other day and presenters were banging on about him after he had been the main fucking item on the sports news and evans was worried that beckscum would steal the limelight from competitors involved in the 'less glamourous sports'

and there they were doing exactly that banging on about this horrible OK magazine favourite wanker as they always have beckhamwankwankwankbeckhamwankwankwankbeckhamwankwankwank

for fuck sake stop banging on about the over-rated old has-been and his once famous skinny pop star bird who could never actually sing and leave them to rot in Hollywood or some other shithole in California which is probably suitably fucking shallow for those has-been no-marks and a place where their stupidly named brats will fit right in

So we're having a go at him because he wants to play in the Olympic games? Miserable cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.