Been offered a ticket for the Derby

take it,they are fukin muppets to a man and you will enjoy the comments they come out with. iv been in there 3 or 4 times and will be again. simply have a black balaclava sticking out of your pocket.

ConnorMCFC said:
i could never do it in a million years, if city score, how could anyone keep there mouth shut and stay sat down?
you dont you fuckin celebrate ,keith curle pen all those years ago all i got was a bit of verbal,loved it!

Wouldn't bother me in the least ..... i've been in their ends for loads of derbies since i first started going back in 1969 ...... probably more times than some of them have!

I was in their 'end' that day in 1974 when they invaded the pitch !

went in the Kippax in 1979 for the Liverpool/Man Utd semi(2-2)and was in the Utd section.Very hard keeping stum when Liverpool scored.

warpig said:
Halfpenny said:
In the rag end. Do I accept it?

i have as well, south stand in the block next to where the city fans are. said no, just couldnt bring myself to do it.

Haha, i had the same off last season and turned it down. In hindsight it was def the right decision, i would have ended getting battered!!!

ConnorMCFC said:
i could never do it in a million years, if city score, how could anyone keep there mouth shut and stay sat down?
It would bother me more having to 'celebrate' with them if we let a goal in - fucking awful situation to be in. Don't do it. Watch it on the telly with like minded people.

Take it. I sat in the rag end last year and had loads of fun slagging the rag players off, especially Giggs. It was great joining in booing them off the pitch.

a little besides the point, but did anybody notice the city fan in the liverpool stand for Andield this year, i think he was with disabled so nobody kicked of, he was jumping around going crazy when we went 1-0 up, i couldn't take the ticket though, i think it would be hilarious celebrating when we go up

I think it would be impossible to keep a lid on my emotions, I personally would only do it an extreme last resort, however I'd probably end up leaving in handcuffs or on a stretcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.