Beer off the bus before Birmingham

f***ing police state. I'm f***ing sick of this s***!

I'm 43, never been arrested(honest), work, pay my taxes, haven't cheated on my partner, yet I can't have a drink on a coach.

F*** off!

The people running this country really have lost the plot. I'm off to Libya.

coach minibus or car where is the fine line. my car will be full of ale on that saturday and if any fucker wants to try to pour it down the grid its on there head, you see were all like sheep we have enfocement officers to watch the enforcement officers, the worst invention was the high vis jacket some put these on and think there hitler and talking of hitler i,m sure there was more freedom of movement in the 2nd world war than what is alowed these days

just a rant

Coming out of Sheffield train station once. Stopped. Told to take my City cap off. Filmed. Let go. Why? (because they can)

jrb said:
Coming out of Sheffield train station once. Stopped. Told to take my City cap off. Filmed. Let go. Why? (because they can)

wouldnt have thought that legal tbh but the trouble is if you dont comply you dont see the game

jrb said:

I'm 43, never been arrested(honest), work, pay my taxes, haven't cheated on my partner, yet I can't have a drink on a coach.

F*** off!

hahaha and I wonder what the drinking laws are in Libya?

Just seems so sad anyway that being able to " have a drink" on a coach is that essential.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
jrb said:

F*** off!

Just seems so sad anyway that being able to " have a drink" on a coach is that essential.
ever heard of freedom of choice,

Nelly's Left Foot said:
jrb said:

F*** off!

It's not essential, but it should be a human right. There is no reason why football fans(people) shouldn't be allowed to have a drink on a coach in this day and age.

marco said:
jrb said:

wouldnt have thought that legal tbh but the trouble is if you dont comply you dont see the game

It was a few years after the hooligan crackdown, when the police got away with murder.(which they're still doing) I wouldn't stand for it now. From what I remember, the Police have to give you a reason in writing, there and then, for doing something similar now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.