Beers/Lagers.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Blue Til Death said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Name and shame.

fosters.jpg

Didn't drink it in UK and I wouldn't pay over the odds for it here. Piss in a can.

Ozzies dont drink the stuff anyway, my mate lives there and he says he has never been to a bar where they sell it.. Is this true??
That's why we've got the shit over here because they don't want the shit.
Years ago when we used to do the booze cruises on the cross channel ferries they sold the export version,but it was just distinguished by a gold lid,no major export markings or anything. It was 5 abv and seven quid a slab of 24. Now that was nice gear.
I've lived in Australia for eighteen years and have never seen it on sale anywhere,only the light beer version in Melbourne.The export was/is Crown Lager,premium beer from Carlton and United,which I can take or leave.

kippaxblue76 said:
Old Tom, a mans drink if ever there was, 8/10 bottles of that and your well on your way.
Stockport finiest, I would like to see what state you are in after 8/10 bottles of Old Tom. They only used to serve it in half`s when it was on draught. Lethal stuff.

billfromthehill said:
2sheikhs said:
I'm old enough to remember those big "party 7" tins.
Now that was pure unaldulterated piss.
Ha ha funny that one mate 3 pints of froth on top of 4 pints of piss.
And gettin the fuckers to tip in a glass you wore more of it lol.

Ah yes, Party cans. The must have for all young blades at any gathering. The only problem was, there was never a suitable fucking can opener about and you ended up raiding the shed for hammers/chisels/axes etc; when, after about half an hour of twatting the can with anything to hand, you ended up spraying most of the contents all over the kitchen.
Greenalls 'Party Seven' were de riguer then, in the morning, after wading through all the knickers, bras and durex discards, it was the done thing to swig from the rancid contents, which invariably had around 25 fag ends in each can.

I'm filling up after all this nostalgia.

Ancient Citizen said:
billfromthehill said:
2sheikhs said:
I'm old enough to remember those big "party 7" tins.
Now that was pure unaldulterated piss.
Ha ha funny that one mate 3 pints of froth on top of 4 pints of piss.
And gettin the fuckers to tip in a glass you wore more of it lol.

Ah yes, Party cans. The must have for all young blades at any gathering. The only problem was, there was never a suitable fucking can opener about and you ended up raiding the shed for hammers/chisels/axes etc; when, after about half an hour of twatting the can with anything to hand, you ended up spraying most of the contents all over the kitchen.
Greenalls 'Party Seven' were de riguer then, in the morning, after wading through all the knickers, bras and durex discards, it was the done thing to swig from the rancid contents, which invariably had around 25 fag ends in each can.

I'm filling up after all this nostalgia.

If modern science can keep you old goats ticking then shirley we will have hover cars and shit soon right ? :p

kippaxwarrior said:
Might get a bit of stick for this but i cannot stand this stuff

guinnessbeer.jpg

It is fucking foul disgusting shite that should be banned and the brewery nuked on the face of this earth.
Jut for good measure kill all staff and their families :p

I agree it is horrid stuff with no taste beyond what i imagine shit to taste like watered down.

In short i am with you on this :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.