Beers/Lagers.

paphos-mcfc said:
blue underpants said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Yep, big cans of faxe at plus supermarket. Getting into a Greek beer called 'Fix Hellas' atm. Worth looking out for, not bad from the can, would be amazing from the bottle.
Had Fix in Corfu in April, very nice, Greek told me a German company have bought the brewery to save it going under

Yeah mate, just looked it up. Was originally a German brewery in Athens. Not a bad drop. Very pleasant. Over here on a hot day and in a cold bottle, I would buy shit loads of the stuff.
I will drink one in Roda Corfu for you on Monday :-) Yammas

sky tot said:
unsworthblue said:
Leffe Belgian beer is my favourite,love the stuff! can't drink Fosters,Carlsberg or any other piss!
Leffe is good , give Duvel a try or any Belguim beers for that matter.

Believe it or not Leffe is classed as a dessert beer.It is a superb accompliment to chocolate or chocolate based puddings.It is also a cheaper alternative to dessert wine which can be bloody dear.

Trust me....try it.

itsnevereasy said:
thwaites-wainwright-ale-500ml.jpg

I like these :)

Class.

Wainwright and Original are two top notch beers.

kippaxblue76 said:
Old Tom, a mans drink if ever there was, 8/10 bottles of that and your well on your way.

you're right cos if you drank nine tenths of it, or god forbid the entire bottle, then you'd be well shitfaced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.