Before tomorrow nights game...

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Swivel, fbloke ;-)

I like it.

I love this image.

kcnepd.png

I may be wrong but I'm sure I've seen a similar one with a young City fan.

Didsbury Dave said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Named and shamed. These are the clowns who if they had their way would have not given Mancini a chance.

Thaksins soldier
Bojinov the Bull
Jim Tolmie's Underpants
Shady Giz
Trigger( mod on the Forum)
Freestyler ( a favourite poster of mine)
Alan Harper ( a favourite poster of mine)
S.E .H.
Prestwich Blue ( probably one of the most intelligent and cleverest posters of all making a tit of himself)

Have you people anything to say - " The Prosecution rests".

Absolutely PMSL at "the prosecution rests" comment.

Maybe you might be better holding off your stupid comments until you know whether Mancini is a success or not?
It's not about that though Dave. The stupid thing would be to demand a change in manager without giving him a full season.

Our time said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Absolutely PMSL at "the prosecution rests" comment.

Maybe you might be better holding off your stupid comments until you know whether Mancini is a success or not?
It's not about that though Dave. The stupid thing would be to demand a change in manager without giving him a full season.

That's a matter of opinion.

If a manager proves to be incompetant then they have to go.

If people can't see that City are on a "fast-track" then they are deluded. Some of it is probably forced on us by the FIFA rules coming in.

The Sheikh is not going to tolerate failure after investing so much.

I would like to apologise for my previous comments. Especially " The Prosecution Rests" jibe which was both childish and unnecessary. I have also apologised to SEH personally in a private PM as it appears I misinterpreted his opinions.

I still have an awful feeling though from some posters that they just cant wait for a bad little run and all the drama that a search for a new Manager would bring.

Instead of pointing fingers at who said what, let's just get behind the boys tonight and IF it doesn't go to plan, continue to back the manager and players whilst they're still at the club.

CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.