Behave

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that
I've said this many a time in the match day thread. Nowhere near a succinctly as this though'; bravo Sir.

The match day threads don’t usually bother me cos it’s in the heat of the moment, though sometimes it’s over the top from a few posters.
Similar straight after the game.
My thoughts around this time aren’t usually that clear, well thought out as I’m usually annoyed, disappointed, frustrated etc..
We are spoilt, I know I am.
I’ve seen the best football, record breaking football, almost perfection at times.
With that comes expectation because I know how good we can be, but the flip side of that is disappointment, frustration, even anger.
Human emotions that some are better at controlling than others.
The thing that is slightly irritating me at the moment is the new whipping boy - Haaland.
How quick some fans forget how good he was last season and how important he was in us winning the treble, the super cup and the club World Cup.
Also while breaking the 32 year PL goal scoring record.
Yes he’s in a poor run of form, by his high standards and this doesn’t make him exempt from criticism, but some of it is well over the top and totally unnecessary.
Things like ‘average footballer’ and ‘should’ve signed Kane instead’
If either of them were true we don’t win the treble last season.

Tbf, match day threads are kind of the modern equivalent of guys moaning at the match. In the days when the ground was full of passionate fans who cared enough to moan then we were all guilty of slagging off the team or the players with heat of the moment comments that had we seen them written down in black and white after the match we’d have been a bit embarrassed to have made them.

That said, the OP is right, there are way too many entitled cunts writing shite on here

Love the match thread crew.

Proper mentalists on it, long may they continue with the insanity.

Were there no match day threads when we won the treble? Amazing how we won it, what with the occasional, less than adulatory post.
We're City fans - always been contrary with gallows humour thrown in. Reading this thread, some prefer the RAWK, North Korea approach.
Couldn't agree more. There's about the same level of moaning from people about the match thread as actual match thread moaners. It's a bizarre take on a public forum to ask people to only comment in a certain way.

Without passion, football is nothing.

Were there no match day threads when we won the treble? Amazing how we won it, what with the occasional, less than adulatory post.
We're City fans - always been contrary with gallows humour thrown in. Reading this thread, some prefer the RAWK, North Korea approach.

I think some would prefer the forum to be a PR tub thumping exercise, they don't see that success has actually made them more aligned to the average scouse cultist fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.