Behave

Our success is a double edged-sword. We are now attracting the type of fan who started supporting Liverpool in the 15 or so years when they were winning shedloads, and then United in the 15 years they won shedloads; it's kind of inevitable.

Hopefully, we can lose our fantastic back-room organisation, manager and team as soon as possible. We can then stop winning so much and the idiot fans will all go away.

Alternatively, just ignore the ignorant twats and don't get wound up about it.

It's online waffle and noise which in the greater scheme of things means nothing. At the actual games the support is generally 100% behind the team. Sure you'll hear the odd moan and groan but the players rarely hear that. I remember bloody 30,000 of us singing "You're not fit to wear the shirt" and "What the fuck is going on???" at Maine Road when we were actually shit. To be fair some of the buggers deserved it back then.

Anyone sat on Bluemoon commenting in the matchday thread whilst the game on is clearly a not right. Why anyone would want to do that is beyond me.

Since giving up going last season, I watch our games on the TV, and thought going on the Matchday Forum would be good to hear other people's views of how the game is going. Kinda like chatting to mates/people around you when at the game.

But fuck me it's a sad place to be. The numpties come out (clearly many not Blues at all) don't they? I often thought I was watching a totally different match, especially the Madrid game. I thought we got a credible draw scoring three times at their place, but reading on there, we must have lost 6-0 ... Won't be returning, lol.

I wish some of these entitled people had lived through the dark years, I am 69 now and supported City since 1963, before the glory days with Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison. Then came a bleak three or four decades when the club won nothing, and was on the brink of going into liquidation, we were in the third tier and only got promoted thanks to a brilliant comeback v Gillingham In the play offs. GILLINGHAM FFS! get real everybody, this is cloud nine, there is no higher cloud to be on! If you can’t stand City going 25 games unbeaten and still moaning, this maybe isn’t the place to be.
Yeah, whenever I have a look at how Rochdale have fared in the National League I see a host of clubs who have beaten us. Puts everything into perspective.

Those that wish to write in the matchday thread during a game, rather than watching/listening to it or waiting for the end of the game to comment simply need to give their heads a wobble. Or they could do a watchalong and have their meltdown viewed by other cunts.

I'm off to read the QPR game matchday thread in the classics and see what gems were written in there at the time. Hope no one spoils the ending for me.
I hope you noticed who posted first after 'that' goal :)

And then the thread locked?
Each match day thread has become a painful read of negative posts. Posters have been quick to berate our team and individual players..... Most times those i read who were criticised actually played a good game.

Some posters seem to be other fans wumming.

I tend to avoid it (mdt) lately...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.