Belfast / Northern Ireland fans meet-up - Sun 13th May

AlexWilliamsGloves

Team supported
MCFC / Ulster Rugby
For any City fans in Norn Iron who are unable to make it over for the last game of the season, there will be a meet up in Lavery's, Bradbury Place, Belfast on Sunday 13th May to watch the game.

If you are on Facebook follow this link to join our group... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/mcfcni/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/groups/mcfcni/</a>

If you have any queries just ask in the group, or drop me a PM on here. Hope to see you there!

Too far away for me unfortunately, would have loved to spent the last day of the season surrounded by blues! Gobshite rags/scousers/gooners etc for me then...

Doubt there will be any bluemooners in or around Omagh but if there is, holla at yo boy! (PM me)

Cunning Stunt said:
Too far away for me unfortunately, would have loved to spent the last day of the season surrounded by blues! Gobshite rags/scousers/gooners etc for me then...

Doubt there will be any bluemooners in or around Omagh but if there is, holla at yo boy! (PM me)
There's a few of us about ;-) . . where do you watch the games?

citybhoyboris said:
Cunning Stunt said:

There's a few of us about ;-) . . where do you watch the games?

Was in Donnolly's for the Derby, (go there for most of them when I'm out tbh). There were City fans in there but they were Liverpool and Arsenal fans in disguise (they actually bought City shirts just for the game, that's dedication)

What about yourself?

The 2 boys in the City shirts were my nephews!! One is a blue and the other is, and I quote, "a City supporter twice a year in the league".
I usually go to the Hogshead, bit of a bindipper bar but complete dcks are thin on the ground there.

Cunning Stunt said:

I could perhaps be wrong here mate so dont hold me to this but I think theres a Manchester City supporters club in Portadown somewhere.
If there is, im sure a bit of googling and digging on your part for email adds, phone numbers etc will lead to you getting contact and from there they will tell you where the best place is to join Blues for the last day

Me and a couple of lads from the ballymena supporters club are going to the game. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Best wishes to all ulster's loyal city supporters. we can do this.

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
Cunning Stunt said:

I could perhaps be wrong here mate so dont hold me to this but I think theres a Manchester City supporters club in Portadown somewhere.
If there is, im sure a bit of googling and digging on your part for email adds, phone numbers etc will lead to you getting contact and from there they will tell you where the best place is to join Blues for the last day

Or pm me

jayrea said:
Me and a couple of lads from the ballymena supporters club are going to the game. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Best wishes to all ulster's loyal city supporters. we can do this.
Have a great one mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.